Social Justice Warriors Thread

Ex-California

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Ex-California » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:36 am

Montegriffo wrote:When this can happen as a result of going to a hairdresser then some regulation is in order,

I'm going to need some more explanation on this.

And anyone can give you a haircut in your house so the regulation is useless
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:21 am

California wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:When this can happen as a result of going to a hairdresser then some regulation is in order,

What, in the holy fuck, is that?!? I don't even know how you could do that without trying your best to dig a pair of clippers into his head. Guessing that's not from a haircut.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:25 am

California wrote:

Of course, with proper regulation injuries are eliminated. There is obviously no impact on consumer choice or cost; no externalities at all. Providence knows the stupid consumers would just go directly to the murder shops if not for the kindly hand of the state providing certifications, assurances, and guarantees. Well, not the guarantee part so much, but you see the idea.

Next think you know jugglers and ball-handlers will want to go around threatening public safety without a proper license for their slaughterhouse displays.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:29 am

For those of you with a genuine interest in these issues, here's some details from the finest law firm in the U.S.:

http://www.ij.org/pillar/economic-liberty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:37 am

There should exist some regulation here. It's a public health issue. It shouldn't be okay to not sanitize blades, combs, etc, before reuse, for example.

We have regulations that require restaurant employees to wash their hands after taking a dump. Should those be scrapped too?

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:40 am

Yeah, without a law, who would have ever thought of making *that* a requirement of their employees?

Probably need cameras in the shitter with live feeds back to the Department of Food Safety. #winning #not

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:43 am

Do you *really* think your McChicken is free of human fecal matter, all because muh laws?

*Really*?

:goteam: :drunk:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
California wrote:

What, in the holy fuck, is that?!? I don't even know how you could do that without trying your best to dig a pair of clippers into his head. Guessing that's not from a haircut.
This is a result of getting your hair dyed by someone working in a hair salon without the required training
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 am

Fife wrote:Do you *really* think your McChicken is free of human fecal matter, all because muh laws?

*Really*?

:goteam: :drunk:
+1

I stuck with an Old Timer Barber, licensed and all. I was loyal to him until he sliced my ear with a straight razor. Then I went elsewhere. Having a license doesn't prevent bad shit from happening.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:25 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
California wrote: I'm going to need some more explanation on this.

This is a result of getting your hair dyed by someone working in a hair salon without the required training
One can buy hair dye and do this to themselves at home. Should we disallow that as well?

Otherwise licensing makes no sense
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session