Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Sun May 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:There is no possibility I will allow that fat little slob to accuse other people of "hating women" after this. He better hope police come out with evidence that this woman is lying, because if the opposite is true, his virtue signaling days around here are over.
More insults and still no arguments other than strawmen. Keep it up DSL you are doing my work for me.

I hope the police will come out with evidence to convict the guilty but I will not take the evidence of Neo-Nazi blogs over the criminal justice system. Most of all I will not support the actions of violent thugs randomly attacking innocent Bangladeshi men in the name of ''Justice for Chelsey''.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Jesus Christ the internet is serious business today.

Boring

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 14, 2017 5:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yawn.

Hundreds of pages about false rape allegations, and the evils of women, but a few twitter posts from the other side of the world, and now it's Muslim rape gangs, and this is the Land of Freedom again. Bunch of monkeys fucking a football around here.
You are disgusting.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun May 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Hundreds of pages about false rape allegations, and the evils of women, but a few twitter posts from the other side of the world, and now it's Muslim rape gangs, and this is the Land of Freedom again. Bunch of monkeys fucking a football around here.
You are disgusting.
And here comes the sidekick to add his usual nothing to the debate.....
Go boy wonder go......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun May 14, 2017 5:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Jesus Christ the internet is serious business today.

Boring
I blame the OP. :lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:If DNA evidence, semen, evidence of a date rape drug in her blood, and witnesses testifying to the rape isn't enough, then I am going out on a limb to argue that -- in point of fact -- it's YOU who hates women enough to turn a blind eye to their being brutally raped.
DING DING DING! We have a winner.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 14, 2017 5:57 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Amazing how loose those euro police are with their evidence. Blog sites are apparently first on the scene for DNA testing results, eyewitness reports, everything.

Must be part of a vast conspiracy.

(Initial eyewitness interviews are not the same thing as "witness testimony". We have lawyers on this forum, for gods sakes)
The sexual assault victims who were turned away from the police on new year's eve last year say you can go fuck yourself.

The two of you bending over backwards to defend and excuse rape and murder on a daily basis is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Can you imagine what it must be like for these women to come forward with this stuff only for the police to protect the migrants because prosecuting them would make multiculturalism look bad, and then so many feckless, worthless human beings like Monty to then tell them it didn't happen -- even when there is physical evidence that she was drugged and raped by six men and eye witnesses saw her fleeing the house half-naked only to be attacked and dragged by her hair by the alleged rapists.

And these are the betas that tell us we hate women. That's the part that blows my mind.

Seriously, Monty, you are truly are a piece of shit. You better fucking hope the police come out publicly to clear this up before the rioting starts. Because if it turns out the way it looks right now, your virtue signaling days around these parts are over.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Huge turnout of the people of Sunderland marching in the street over this debacle.

Now go to Google news and see what MSM sites are bothering to even pick up the march itself. They won't even cover the fact that the people are marching. Meanwhile, the police are raiding the homes of the organizers in the middle of the night and dragging them off to jail. That doesn't seem to get covered either.

Strange, that..

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 14, 2017 6:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

You are disgusting.
And here comes the sidekick to add his usual nothing to the debate.....
Go boy wonder go......
What's there to add? You are, once again, jumping to the defense of the religion of peace after yet another gang rape. We didn't even need this little spread of discourse. It's all been said before.

Tomorrow there will be another rape in Europe by a conscription dodging immigrant, living on welfare, and he'll get off scot-free like always, and you'll reliably jump to his defense like you always do.