No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

C-Mag

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:41 pm

Numbers

48 hrs ago, before the debate Tulsi Gabbard had 120K donors, with a pace of 600 donors per day, attempting to get to 130k donors for the September debates.

Tulsi now has 146K donors, 26K in the last 48 hrs. That is a 43X her average daily donors.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:26 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:11 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:50 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:38 am

Yeah yeah, the ''enemy of the people'' and all that. Only the right-wing media and bloggers tell the truth.
Now is Gabbard an apologist for Assad and his atrocities or not.
She appears to be drinking the conspiracy theory kool-aid on Assad's chemical attacks on his own people. Is her judgment compromised by her single-issue policies?
I guess you haven't watched the videos where Tulsi clearly states Assad is a brutal dictator. She has a great response too. Should FDR and Churchill not worked with Stalin ?
I did watch it. I saw her try to deny Assad's responsibility for chemical attacks and refuse to condemn him for barrel bombing his own people. Disappointing.
The allies joined forces to fight Hitler's military conquests not to prop up Stalin's atrocities.
Giving the fucker Poland, Eastern Europe, East Germany, and East Berlin didn't prop up Stalin? LOL get fucked.

And he says he is not a leftist when he apologizes for Stalin.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:23 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:52 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:29 am

Playing right into Putin's hands.
Did RT tell you all opposition to Assad are terrorists?
The two oppositional powers in the Syrian civil war at the time were (1) ISIS and (2) Al Nusra. ISIS was mostly defeated by Trump. Russia went mostly against Al Nusra. Al Nusra is a branch of Al Qaeda. They are the ones who created the so-called white helmets. The white helmets too are Al Qaeda.

The alleged chemical weapons attack, which WaPo helped Al Qaeda propagandize, was an Assad attack on an Al Nusra position that turned out to be a chlorine gas factory for chemical weapons. The war crime was Al Nusra (Al Qaeda) manufacturing chemical weapons.

The white helmets claimed it was a nerve gas attack. Their own footage disproved the allegation, since the white helmets themselves would have died when handling the victims if there were vx gas released, and the victims were clearly dying from chlorine gas exposure.

Labeling the truth as "Putin" is not helping you here.
The SDF is not an Islamic terrorist movement.
Their mission is to fight Islamic and Arab Nationalist forces and set up a democratic secular state.
Then go fight with them. If not, you're an Assad apologist and Russian agent. That is about the level of discourse you are offering here.
Last edited by clubgop on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:32 am

Because she was right. No legitimate evidence exists that Assad launched a chemical weapons attack. All the evidence points to Al Nusra aka Al Qaeda aka "the good rebels" running a chlorine gas factory that got hit and killed everybody in the vicinity.

The truth does not paint Assad as a saint either. It is just the truth.

I do not know why leftists are so hateful of the truth but, my God, go fight your own wars, then, you chicken hawk faggot.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:36 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:19 am
Isolation, appeasement and pacifism failed spectacularly in the last century leading to the rise of the 3 worst dictators in history.
If you opposed George W Bush and the Iraq war anytime in the last 2 decades you are a huge hypocritical bitch.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:41 am

Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:32 am
Because she was right. No legitimate evidence exists that Assad launched a chemical weapons attack. All the evidence points to Al Nusra aka Al Qaeda aka "the good rebels" running a chlorine gas factory that got hit and killed everybody in the vicinity.

I do not know why leftists are so hateful of the truth but, my God, go fight your own wars, then, you chicken hawk faggot.
It doesnt quite make any sense. If you are running a place and want to continue to run said place and extract resources from said place why use chemical weapons when you have Russians ready willing and able to use conventional weapons on that area?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:43 am

clubgop wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:41 am
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:32 am

It doesnt quite make any sense. If you are running a place and want to continue to run said place and extract resources from said place why use chemical weapons when you have Russians ready willing and able to use conventional weapons on that area?
Everybody who has ever been through MOPP training look at this photo of "white helmets" treating alleged VX nerve gas victims and tell us what is wrong with the scene..

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:57 am

Tulsi knows it's all a hoax. I wish she would come right out and say it. Maybe she will after she makes another round or two of debates. I mean, she knows that the establishment cannot tolerate the truth on our foreign misadventures, so there should be some tactics involved in making a direct, broad appeal to average Americans and our military personnel and veterans.

She needs to get on the Scott Horton show, the Malice program, and probably Woods and Dave Smith if she really wants to see a big surge from people who both already know that Syria/Libya/Somalia/Yemen/Afghanistan/etc are all hoaxes and why we are in those places.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:17 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:57 am
Tulsi knows it's all a hoax. I wish she would come right out and say it. Maybe she will after she makes another round or two of debates. I mean, she knows that the establishment cannot tolerate the truth on our foreign misadventures, so there should be some tactics involved in making a direct, broad appeal to average Americans and our military personnel and veterans.

She needs to get on the Scott Horton show, the Malice program, and probably Woods and Dave Smith if she really wants to see a big surge from people who both already know that Syria/Libya/Somalia/Yemen/Afghanistan/etc are all hoaxes and why we are in those places.
+1

People were tired of this shit and BHO had an unwritten command by the people to get us out of this shit, he failed, and doubled down, bigly. The rope a dope they've been playing on us for at least the last decade is well this guy got us into that, so that's bad or that guy did that. As you rightly state, it's the hole shootin match.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:36 pm

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s (D-Hawaii) White House campaign announced Friday it had reached the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) donor threshold to appear at the primary debate in September.

Gabbard’s camp said it had garnered 130,000 unique donors, with more than 400 donors in at least 20 states. To qualify for September’s debate, candidates must hit 130,000 donors and get 2 percent support in at least four different polls.

Gabbard has yet to reach the polling threshold.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ll-debates

That last one is going to be the real eye-opener for a lot of NPCs over in that camp. When they realize the pollsters are lying propagandists and the DNC just uses their lies to rig debates.. It might turn most of them against the DNC.

For instance, I could well see candidates ignoring the DNC debates and hosting a real candidate debate. Cast the DNC/CNN debates as fake (which is what they are).

The real interesting wrinkle in this kind of rigging, to me anyway, is how little these debates even matter.
The first night of CNN’s Democratic debate in Detroit drew 8.7 million television viewers, a steep drop from last month’s event hosted by NBC, MSNBC and Telemundo.

The June event brought in 15.3 million viewers across the three networks on Night One, with 18.1 million tuning in for the second night, a Democratic primary record.

CNN also announced that 2.8 million watched via livestream on the network’s platforms. NBC, MSNBC and Telemundo said they drew more than 9 million onlinestream viewers on the first debate night in June across their own digital properties, along with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

The TV networks that sponsored last month’s Democratic debate had the advantage of being first, broadcasting at a time when viewers were curious to see the sprawling field onstage for the first time, and of airing across broadcast, cable and Spanish-language television. Viewership can also be expected to decrease in the middle of the summer, with the final two days in July a tough slot to draw eyeballs.

Still, it’s a significant decrease and comes after the chairman of the Democratic National Committee, Tom Perez, touted ratings last month as evidence of enthusiasm in the party. “People understand that democracy is not a spectator sport,” he told POLITICO in Miami.

CNN’s moderators on Tuesday tried to avoid some of the onstage interruptions and cross-talk of last month’s debate by rigidly enforcing time limits, a strategy that kept down the chatter but also drew criticism for abruptly cutting off the candidates.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/ ... nn-1442627

The person who wins the nomination has to win social media. That's a different thing altogether, and not easily rigged (even by the tech giants).

Imagine the last several debates only having the DNC candidates up there (and maybe Bernie because they can't get rid of him now), and the cable propaganda networks just running constant stories about Biden and Harris, etc., but then nobody voting for those empty suits in the actual nomination. I think that is a real possibility. Put that shit in the "things you know will happen" category.

My guess is the nomination comes down to Bernie Sanders and a distant second place for Tulsi Gabbard. That could change if Tulsi can keep rocking the boat like this, though. She is definitely much higher energy than Bernie and I don't think any rational person can deny she is the perfect choice to put against Trump on any stage.