I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

JohnDonne

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by JohnDonne » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:16 pm

I enjoyed the minstrel show. Particularly the “yo hero just be a dead Uncle Tom, niggah!” part. That’s actually hilarious.
Last edited by JohnDonne on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:16 pm

DBTrek wrote:How is my rating impacted by Smitty going after Okee?
I sense some sort of bullshit Canadian backdoor politicking going on.

Careful, you might not win Canadian Assassin of the Month in February.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:21 pm

JohnDonne wrote:I enjoyed the minstrel show. Particularly the “yo hero just be a dead Uncle Tom, niggah!” part. That’s actually hilarious.
Whose hero? MLK is no unallowed saintly hero across the board, SJWs, HLPWs, and white guilt race hustlers does not America make, some very significant portion of the population says they are only down for the White Race, they only pine for Norwegian snowy white America, and the brown people are all from shitholes, so clearly Martin Luther King does not actually block out the sky in America as the unchallenged proxy for Jesus Christ.

Martyr to the American left, Civil Rights race hustler to the right.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:27 pm

And he's only palatable to the bourgeois liberals, because again, he was a non threatening uncle tom house nigger, that's the term for it, that's MLK, that's Barack Obama, but if any of them nee-groes goes Black Panther power politics tho? Realpoltiik? That's not palatable, that's too scary, that's the "wrong" way, the "right" way is to just stick to your knitting and be non threatening, otherwise, the COINTELPRO SWAT Team will be summoned forthwith.

Any revolutionary who doesn't scare the bejeezers out of the established power structure, is no revolutionary at all, he's just a prop they truck out for the bourgeois liberals to genuflect to.

Popery by any other name, instead of saying three Hail Mary's to absolve yourself, you say three MLKs, done and done, then back to business as usual.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:36 pm

That’s pretty inaccurate to say he’s only a saint to the left, he is approved of pretty much across the board, hardcore racist randos notwithstanding. Actually, even our racists don’t hate him really.

If he was a house nigga the fbi wouldn’t have viewed him as a threat and he wouldn’t have been shot.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:38 pm

JohnDonne wrote:That’s pretty inaccurate to say he’s only a saint to the left, he is approved of pretty much across the board, hardcore racist randos notwithstanding. Actually, even our racists don’t hate him really.

If he was a house nigga the fbi wouldn’t have viewed him as a threat and he wouldn’t have been shot.
Oh no, they shoot house niggers too, yo, that's the whole point, you can be non threatening and still get shot, they'll shoot you for looking at them funny, but so long as you were not realpolitik, so long as you were a non threatening faux revolutionary, you can be trucked out as a palatable martyr post mortem, in fact, you're exponentially more palatable once you're dead, that's the ultimate in non threatening.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:40 pm

You see what I'm talking about...

This is gold.

Smitty has hit on a trickster golden goose.

...MLK the "house nigger".... suddenly everybody's offended.

If Marty had a sensitive spot anywhere in his political ambitions he'd be about ready to nuke this joint...

But we he doesn't... which is why we love Marty.

DB is pouting.... don't worry DB... there will be more Assassins of the Month.... this one is locked up.
Last edited by DrYouth on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:40 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: Well, American mythology doesn't necessarily translate to the Loyalists as it does to the American bourgeoisie, but that's no crime where I come from, we don't drink your kool-aid, so what?
So what?
I think Okee covered it.
So fuck yourself, that’s what.

Jesus Christ, Maple Tom, what do Canadians know about the Civil Rights movement? You’re free to opine, of course, but that doesn’t make your opinions any less absurd. Siberians can opine on the most effective sunblock or coolest sunglasses, but we all know they have no idea what they’re talking about so who cares?
:dance:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:41 pm

MLK wasn't even an unalloyed hero to the liberals in real time, as soon as he diverted from his knitting, and started talking realpolitik with all that commie shit about poverty and imperialism and Vietnam? Even the white guilt liberals rounded on him like a whipsaw, he went from being a saint to be a commie sympathizer, in no time flat, the instant he flirted with lefitst realpolitik.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Malcolm X made a lot of sense in hindsight.