BREAKING NEWS

Okeefenokee

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:04 am

C-Mag wrote:JUSTICE

Jihadi Nidal Hassan sentenced to Death by military court
FORT HOOD, Texas — Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist convicted in the November 2009 shooting rampage that left 13 dead and 31 wounded, was sentenced to death Wednesday by a military jury.

Prosecutors had sought the death penalty, saying Hasan’s murderous rampage at the sprawling military base here left tragic and devastating loss for victims and loved ones.
Hasan, 42, was convicted last week on 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 charges of attempted premeditated murder. He appeared expressionless upon hearing the verdict, which came less than two hours of deliberations.
http://www.usarmy4life.com/jury-sentenc ... -massacre/
hhhhmmmm,

workplace violence is probably a state thing, huh?

prolly not the best route to take in Texas.

In spite of all the insufferable Texans, or maybe because of them, I do dig this state more and more.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:28 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

FORT HOOD, Texas — Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist convicted in the November 2009 shooting rampage that left 13 dead and 31 wounded, was sentenced to death Wednesday by a military jury.

Prosecutors had sought the death penalty, saying Hasan’s murderous rampage at the sprawling military base here left tragic and devastating loss for victims and loved ones.
Hasan, 42, was convicted last week on 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 charges of attempted premeditated murder. He appeared expressionless upon hearing the verdict, which came less than two hours of deliberations.
hhhhmmmm,

In spite of all the insufferable Texans, or maybe because of them, I do dig this state more and more.
This was a military court, not a civilian.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:45 am

Sarcasm went right over your head TC
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:Sarcasm went right over your head TC
And this surprises you why?
#NotOneRedCent

katarn

Post by katarn » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

hhhhmmmm,

I remember that shooting; I was slightly delayed getting home from school because of it. We were at Hood, but my school was off-post, so it was just concern without substance. My mom or her friend (don't recall which) though came off post from a grocery run right before it started. I knew walking in the house something was going on from the silence (siblings were normally loud coming in a few minutes before me).
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:33 pm

What took so fucking long?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 pm

katarn wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

hhhhmmmm,

I remember that shooting; I was slightly delayed getting home from school because of it. We were at Hood, but my school was off-post, so it was just concern without substance. My mom or her friend (don't recall which) though came off post from a grocery run right before it started. I knew walking in the house something was going on from the silence (siblings were normally loud coming in a few minutes before me).
My sister called to ask if I was alright. The shooting happened in the building where soldiers coming and going from Iraq went through their processing. The shooter picked that building for a reason. I'd just gone through there a few days prior, but had since moved to Fort Irwin. Kinda surreal going back there now, ten years after I first arrived.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:38 pm

California wrote:What took so fucking long?
You need us to explain it to you?

Radical islamist commits treason under an administration that refuses to acknowledge the existence of radical islamism.

I wonder...

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote:What took so fucking long?
You need us to explain it to you?

Radical islamist commits treason under an administration that refuses to acknowledge the existence of radical islamism.

I wonder...
We may never know.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

katarn

Post by katarn » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:11 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
katarn wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
hhhhmmmm,

My sister called to ask if I was alright. The shooting happened in the building where soldiers coming and going from Iraq went through their processing. The shooter picked that building for a reason. I'd just gone through there a few days prior, but had since moved to Fort Irwin. Kinda surreal going back there now, ten years after I first arrived.
So you were going through on the way back from Iraq? Or just a realistic processing for NTC?
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace