President Hillary Rodham Clinton

SuburbanFarmer

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:43 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
That was the point of that Goldberg tweet. Playing off this musing from her book. Just look where GCF, Penner, Cid, et. al. are on this. Silence, whereas if GWB or any other Republican uttered such an inanity it would be plastered all over this board, all over facebook, Colbert would do a full hour on it, it would be everywhere.
Without any context, I can't really comment. The line itself sounds idiotic. But, she's a powerless figure now, no threat to anyone, railing at the sidelines fighting obscurity, and she knows it. This is a last, desperate attempt at relevance before we forget all about her.
Wow, excuse of all excuses. Like you're morally opposed to kick someone while they are down. :lol: Prove my point exactly, if it was a conservative, you would all over it you hack bitch.
I don't concern myself with syphilitic ramblings of Mitt Romney, John McCain, or any other presidential loser. Hillary's the same as any other crazy old bat now, and of no interest to anyone.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Without any context, I can't really comment. The line itself sounds idiotic. But, she's a powerless figure now, no threat to anyone, railing at the sidelines fighting obscurity, and she knows it. This is a last, desperate attempt at relevance before we forget all about her.
Wow, excuse of all excuses. Like you're morally opposed to kick someone while they are down. :lol: Prove my point exactly, if it was a conservative, you would all over it you hack bitch.
I don't concern myself with syphilitic ramblings of Mitt Romney, John McCain, or any other presidential loser. Hillary's the same as any other crazy old bat now, and of no interest to anyone.
Hmm mmm sure. Yet in this very same thread you are sucking off Jimmy Carter. You a hack bitch, just admit it. Her reading comprehension is exactly like yours, where a subpoena=entrapment, where the 2A means gun confiscation and arming the government because all the other Amendments in the Bill of rights empower government!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:57 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Hmm mmm sure. Yet in this very same thread you are sucking off Jimmy Carter.
You mean when I managed to heave my eyeballs an inch higher, and comprehend that Democrats haven't won with white males since LBJ? And then extrapolated that the Democratic presidents since him haven't won white males either? The monumental effort of forming a complete sentence, and then relaying it before you on this electronic device?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:01 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hmm mmm sure. Yet in this very same thread you are sucking off Jimmy Carter.
You mean when I managed to heave my eyeballs an inch higher, and comprehend that Democrats haven't won with white males since LBJ? And then extrapolated that the Democratic presidents since him haven't won white males either? The monumental effort of forming a complete sentence, and then relaying it before you on this electronic device?
You mean concerning yourself with the syphilitic voting numbers of presidential loser from a certain party, because you wish to see them perform well, because you are invested in that outcome. So, being a hack bitch? Yes, precisely.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:24 pm

I don't know who did this is, but it's brilliant.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:I don't know who did this is, but it's brilliant.
When it's 95% off maybe I'll buy one and hold a book burning/exorcism with a few friends. :twisted:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:I don't know who did this is, but it's brilliant.
I'd buy it and put it under the same type of work as Mien Kampf.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Just get a group of people to slowly move the books into the lesbian erotic section.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:00 am

APOLOGIZE

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:04 am

Speaking of her emails, 1,600 Hillary Emails she told Congress didn't exist have shown up through a Judicial Watch Investigation.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... formation/

Shows the State Department was run as a Pay to Play.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience