[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

The Conservative

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:20 am

Hastur wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Hastur wrote:
Excellent. A man of great integrity. We need some pushback. The bullying from the left is getting out of control. It used to be said that fascist don't have humor. If that litmus test still is valid we can clearly tell that the left are the new fascists.
I never liked PewDiePie, I thought he was a moron... the fact he was let go by Disney should not shock anyone, "The Mouse" has a lot of rules, and if you break them, you are out... I honestly have no sympathy for him, you play with the devil, you play by his rules.
He's a comedian ffs. Since when do we want to limit what comedians can joke about? Next time it will be someone you do like that gets silenced.
I don't care much for Pewdiepie either. I find him mostly annoying. Now I'm a subscriber, though. The meme war has to be won.
The problem is that Disney is a private entity, they can silence him all they want... if anything, this is Disney one of the largest entertainment entities in the world, buckling to a minority...

We may not agree with it, but lets be honest here, isn't it the right of a corporation to do what it wants to, as long as it's legal?

If it wasn't this would be an entirely different situation, and if this was the government suppressing free speech, this would an entirely new can of worms that even Trump would have to answer for.
#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:17 pm

The problem isn't Disney. It's the wsj. The think that it is a priority in feb 2017 to have three journalists going through every video put out by a Youtuber since august, count how many inappropriate jokes said Youtuber makes, and then run to his advertisers with that info.

What a bunch of cunts.

They make a hit piece on an internet celebrity just to for the virtue signalling. If they watched all his content since august they just can't come to the conclusion they did if they are honest. It's a smear piece, attacking some innocent dude, just to make themselves look righteous. And the whole international MSM follows without checking the facts.

It's fucking disgusting. They are digging their own graves, for sure, but the wounded beast that is the MSM trashes about and they will hurt a lot of innocent people before they finally die.

But that is OK for TC cause he don't like pewds. You can be so dense sometimes dude.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Hastur wrote:The problem isn't Disney. It's the wsj. The think that it is a priority in feb 2017 to have three journalists going through every video put out by a Youtuber since august, count how many inappropriate jokes said Youtuber makes, and then run to his advertisers with that info.

What a bunch of cunts.

They make a hit piece on an internet celebrity just to for the virtue signalling. If they watched all his content since august they just can't come to the conclusion they did if they are honest. It's a smear piece, attacking some innocent dude, just to make themselves look righteous. And the whole international MSM follows without checking the facts.

It's fucking disgusting. They are digging their own graves, for sure, but the wounded beast that is the MSM trashes about and they will hurt a lot of innocent people before they finally die.

But that is OK for TC cause he don't like pewds. You can be so dense sometimes dude.
No, I believe in Good old fashion allowing people to do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't harm someone else. I also believe a company has a right to fire someone if they break the company's code of conduct...

It's as simple as that.

Just because it happened to someone I don't find should have a job for said BS he vblogs... that's my opinion. The fact is Disney was within their right to do so...
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:12 pm

This happened less than a few business days after Pewds finally got the hardcore gay sex video off YouTube by doing a show on it. That was already after everyone on /pol/ and their mother reported it for a clear violation of YouTube's own rules and it still remained up for almost a week.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:41 pm

:shock:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:12 pm

This shit is fucking incredible.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:This shit is fucking incredible.

It's a commercial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... chute.html
Incredible video reveals moment thrillseeker freefalls from a plane WITHOUT a parachute ... and lands safely on a trampoline (but is it all just a clever stunt for a new theme park?)

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:44 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

:shock:
Pfft, sorry he's not the first... and a net doesn't count.

Jacklyn H. Lucas, look him up. WWII, parachute training. 3,500 Feet, last one out of the plane, first one on the ground, and he walked away from it.

Oh, and a side note, he was one of the living Medal of Honor recipients.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:57 am

Felix is waking up.