Post by Haumana » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:14 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:09 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:03 am
Haumana wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:00 am

It is a weird hill to choose to die on.
The same people defend all kinds of insane policies, that's why Michael Savage said, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. They are racists, that see peoples skin color purely as leverage for political power.
And he's not alone. He shares that opinion with millions of Americans. I find slavery less of a mystery now. I used to think people must have changed fundamentally since the early 19th century. SubhumanFarmer has convinced me that we are still the same. Some of us are wilfully blind.
Right? I guess we should thank Flounder for the new insight into the mentality behind the pro-slavery argument. I wouldn't dare call him willfully blind though, he has demonstrated a full awareness of his choice.

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:15 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:13 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:54 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:40 am

If I were running a large operation and needed employees, would it make more sense for me to endlessly hire/fire Americans and price myself out of business, or to do what my competitors are doing?
Then you don't understand shit.
Insightful.
Why waste words on someone who would rather break the law than work within?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:17 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:15 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:13 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:54 am

Then you don't understand shit.
Insightful.
Why waste words on someone who would rather break the law than work within?
Wait...lemme catch my breath....

You think anyone in big business gives a fuck about the law? They’re all just working really hard and staying clean?

Oh shit son...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:24 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:09 am

And he's not alone. He shares that opinion with millions of Americans. I find slavery less of a mystery now. I used to think people must have changed fundamentally since the early 19th century. SubhumanFarmer has convinced me that we are still the same. Some of us are wilfully blind.
My SWAG is about 30% of a given population is ruled by emotions, modern Liberalism is Extremely good at playing on emotions. Take homeless camps in Sanctuary cities. We know that these are bad for society, they lead to crime, drugs and disease. Yet a city like San Fransisco, so paralyzed by the emotional backlash if they remove the homeless, instead hire people for like $185K to clean up human shit in the streets.

It's Fucking Insane.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:32 am

god he's so bad at explaining shit, normies will have no idea what he's talking about

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:49 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:32 am

god he's so bad at explaining shit, normies will have no idea what he's talking about
:30 in, and he sounds like a drunk uncle. Absolutely terrible interview.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:52 am

Just to recap, for anyone that's paying attention:

I don't like illegal immigration. It's a mildly bad thing. Not a crisis, not a genocide, not THE END OF MURKA.

I also don't like the idea of suddenly deporting 11 million illegal workers. It's economic suicide, and would lead to serious global and domestic problems.

Building a 1,000 mile concrete barrier is an idiotic idea, completely supported by emotion. There are much better ways to enforce border security, and we're already using them, at great expense to taxpayers. (with money that we don't have, by the way).

From that stance, I've become an SJW, slavery supporter, mindless emotional fool, and Enemy of Murka.

Back to your regularly scheduled insults...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:54 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:52 am

I don't like illegal immigration. It's a mildly bad thing. Not a crisis, not a genocide, not THE END OF MURKA.

I also don't like the idea of suddenly deporting 11 million illegal workers. It's economic suicide, and would lead to serious global and domestic problems.

Building a 1,000 mile concrete barrier is an idiotic idea, completely supported by emotion. There are much better ways to enforce border security, and we're already using them, at great expense to taxpayers. (with money that we don't have, by the way).

From that stance, I've become an SJW, slavery supporter, mindless emotional fool, and Enemy of Murka.

How is it economic suicide? Ever hear of chain gangs?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:59 am

He still refuses to admit he doesn't want a border.

It doesn't matter what solution you propose, he will shit all over it. If you proposed deploying troops to the border, he's counter with "a wall would be so much more effective; this is really dumb".

The truth is that he *wants* mass migration. That's it. He just isn't honest enough to admit it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:59 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:54 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:52 am

How is it economic suicide? Ever hear of chain gangs?
Your solution is to use actual slavery to replace voluntary work by people that are risking death to get here and do it?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace