Europe, Boring Until it's Not

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:These debates usually end up with one or both of us being called defenders of rapists and that's the point at which everyone knows they have no argument left and we have won............wait for it it will be along soon.
About 18 minutes apparently...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun May 14, 2017 3:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:These debates usually end up with one or both of us being called defenders of rapists and that's the point at which everyone knows they have no argument left and we have won............wait for it it will be along soon.
About 18 minutes apparently...
So predictable he makes it too easy and almost takes all the fun out of it. :sleeping-boring:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun May 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Maybe monte might be starting to acquire a thicker skin, he seems to be getting better at responding to the trolls. Hopefully this trend continues.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Ain't no troll. I find him genuinely revolting. All this shit he projects on to others arguably describes him.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun May 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Nah Monte is winning this one, you are going over the top and assuming the worst about him. Slow your roll with the cross thread baggage bro.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 5:18 pm

StCapps wrote:Nah Monte is winning this one, you are going over the top and assuming the worst about him. Slow your roll with the cross thread baggage bro.

He is not winning anything. He demands sources and then dismiss them when given. It's totally fallacious.

There exists plenty of evidence to prosecute these men.

Furthermore, the MSM blackout on this is really glaring. If there was some other factor to justify the police and prosecutors refusing to prosecute these men, surely they would say something at least to quell the hundreds, if not thousands. Of people marching in the streets? But you don't even see the MSM reporting on the huge numbers of people marching in the street.

This is insane. Let's just say she made up the rape and the police have evidence she lied. If they don't come out and explain that, and explain why they are protecting these migrants, then riots are a very real possibility.

And let's not forget that these are the same MSM outlets that will run stories for days on what are obviously false rape allegations when the alleged rapists are white men.

Even just the march and arrests of the organizers alone is newsworthy. Instead it's total blackout.

And Monty is still a revolting fatso that lives in a van who has no qualms exposing his own women to thousands of violent rapists when it suits his politics. He is definitely one revolting little man.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Hey fuck you buddy. Us van hobos stick together. You're not going to abuse my mate like that on my watch.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 5:23 pm

There is no possibility I will allow that fat little slob to accuse other people of "hating women" after this. He better hope police come out with evidence that this woman is lying, because if the opposite is true, his virtue signaling days around here are over.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 14, 2017 5:29 pm

:roll:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 5:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Hey fuck you buddy. Us van hobos stick together. You're not going to abuse my mate like that on my watch.

Fuck you. I receive nothing but abuse from that fat little pedo. I am tired of him. I am tired of his vacuous virtue signaling. I am tired of him projecting his own depravity and evil upon others.

I am tired of the fallacious posts. Ad hominem. Demanding sources when he can just Google the sources himself, and then dismissing the sources.

Actually arguing as he just did here that if his own favored liberal media outlets don't report on a gang rape, then it didn't happen.

That kind of anti-intellectual "discourse" is a waste of all our time.

This fat little turd walks around with the image of a genocidal, racist monster on his t-shirt and then accuses other people of being evil.

He defends the mass importation of jihadi who mass rape English women, and when people bring those things up, he just pretends it never happened. This is not the first time he has refused to care on bit about the suffering of his own women. Then he goes on to accuse other people of hating women all the time.

Fuck this guy. He is a total piece of shit. I hope he gets raped by jihadis too so I can pretend it didn't happen.