Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:42 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:39 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:20 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Raise your hand if you're surprised this idiot doesn't know what I'm talking about.
Yes clearly the father is freaked out over that little blue cross on the backend of the truck that he's not looking at.

You really are a victim.
So he is an idiot like you then? Freaked out by a gun with no one around to wield it? And if he is freaked out by that why would he just stand and stare down the barrel of a gun no one is holding?

Is this bathroom reading for you? Is this the kind of thing your son sees and has premonitions about " soldiers boxing?" Explains a lot. Maybe stick to crosswords or chickensoup for the soul.
Don’t say Cross in front of him.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:45 pm

clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Raise your hand if you're surprised this idiot doesn't know what I'm talking about.
Yes clearly the father is freaked out over that little blue cross on the backend of the truck that he's not looking at.

You really are a victim.
So he is an idiot like you then? Freaked out by a gun with no one around to wield it? And if he is freaked out by that why would he just stand and stare down the barrel of a gun no one is holding?

Is this bathroom reading for you? Is this the kind of thing your son sees and has premonitions about " soldiers boxing?" Explains a lot. Maybe stick to crosswords or chickensoup for the soul.
Drop the thing about my kid. I just chose to share an odd moment that I had with him.

I don't personally feel uncomfortable around firearms, but I would be concerned if I saw it sitting there unattended, and possibly loaded. I would be more concerned about what I was walking my family into, if there were several of those trucks around, in the beach parking lot - as any responsible parent would be.

I just laughed at the notion that this had anything to do with "Christianity". It's an obvious cultural clash, not a religious one.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:51 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:45 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You really are a victim.

Drop the thing about my kid. I just chose to share an odd moment that I had with him.

I don't personally feel uncomfortable around firearms, but I would be concerned if I saw it sitting there unattended, and possibly loaded. I would be more concerned about what I was walking my family into, if there were several of those trucks around, in the beach parking lot - as any responsible parent would be.

I just laughed at the notion that this had anything to do with "Christianity". It's an obvious cultural clash, not a religious one.
You feel uncomfortable about a gun by itself? Wow you are special.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:57 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:42 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You really are a victim.

Don’t say Cross in front of him.
🤣

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:02 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Christianity = gun racks and pickups. :lol: holy shit.

You really are a victim.
You see how stupid he is?

You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

P.s. he still doesn't understand what we're referring to.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You really are a victim.

He still doesn't get it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:14 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You really are a victim.

You don't tell me what to do or say. Fuck you and your English faggot like anti free speech stance. Just for that I am never going to drop it. Or maybe I will.....in 4 days.
Your not uncomfortable around guns, an inanimate object, but you dont want to see one there, in a locked truck, being an inanimate object. Cool story, bitch.

And how many beaches are there in Montana? Or did your stupid sorry bitch ass not read the article?
So you certainly didn't read the article. Figured, dumb bitch. Religion isn't a part of culture? Sure it isn't, bitch.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:00 am

Its war. The kind of people who live in the wealthy enclaves of the Bay Area, certain parts of Southern California, NY, etc., hell, the kind of awful people that read trash like the New Yorker think of us as a foreign culture. We are "the other" although we are what made America what it is
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:04 am

I still think it's a great picture. Trump should buy the rights to it and make it part of his campaign. We should adopt it as the official emblem of MAGA.

Everything that matters is right there.

God. Intact families. Liberty. Guns. Nature. Ford trucks.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:04 am

California wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:00 am
Its war. The kind of people who live in the wealthy enclaves of the Bay Area, certain parts of Southern California, NY, etc., hell, the kind of awful people that read trash like the New Yorker think of us as a foreign culture. We are "the other" although we are what made America what it is
+1
I think we are in a Civil War. Our war includes all the activities below the threshold of conventional war. The war was started by collectivists and globalists intent on destroying anyone who speaks out or supports traditional US cultural and national standards.
They are attacking from what they see their strongholds, primarily the control of information. For those being attacked it is battle for the survival of the ability to speak freely using modern technology.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience