THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Didn't you hear what bjorn said faggot?

Unless you go find his second grade teacher so you can produce his report card to prove he learned the correct way to form sentences, it was just a fucking miscommunication, bucko.

Kick rocks.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Talking of witless insults...

A boy who thinks ''fucking liar'' is the height of intelligent comebacks.
Quite the little Oscar Wilde aren't you and I don't necessarily mean you like to take it up the shitter when I say that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:56 pm

They're your standards.

You're captain miscommunication around these parts.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:02 pm

Chef de exposee le hypocrisy is the correct title.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:33 pm

I am fairly certain Oscar Wilde would also call you a fucking liar with respect to your defense of genociding his people and covering up the injustice heaped upon Tommy Robinson.

I am not sure how much you think you know about Oscar Wilde, but he sure as shit was not on your side.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:33 pm
I am fairly certain Oscar Wilde would also call you a fucking liar with respect to your defense of genociding his people
I never defended the potato famine.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:40 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:33 pm
I am fairly certain Oscar Wilde would also call you a fucking liar with respect to your defense of genociding his people
I never defended the potato famine.
Potato famine has nothing on what Western European governments are doing to their own people right now.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:50 pm

During the famine, about one million people died and a million more emigrated from Ireland, causing the island's population to fall by between 20% and 25%. The proximate cause of famine was potato blight, which ravaged potato crops throughout Europe during the 1840s.
Exaggerate much?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Hawt Take!!

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:01 pm

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama