THE ERA OF TRUMP

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:26 pm
Good lord hash needs to change your name.
No, I have always stated. I am a fisical conservative but a social liberal.

You will never have 100% employment, nor will you have 100% people off welfare.

So instead of pretending it won’t exist, why not make it so that those that need it to get back on their feet again have an opportunity?

I am so tired of people no understanding that not everyone on welfare wants to be on it.

They want off, but when the welfare system pays more than a job they would normally get... then why not help them get a job that would allow them to earn it?

If they don’t want help, then they are kicked off after a year... it’s as simple as that.

Then family, the church or other non profit organizations help.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:20 pm

No person calling for government welfare before family and church has any business pretending to be a conservative.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Fiscally Conservative, Socially Liberal had to have been made up for a campaign. I've heard people claim that for decades, but what does it really mean ?

Please explain what the stances are for
- Social Programs
- Health Care
- Mid East Wars
- Taxes
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:20 pm
Fiscally Conservative, Socially Liberal had to have been made up for a campaign. I've heard people claim that for decades, but what does it really mean ?

- Social Programs
- Health Care
- Mid East Wars
- Taxes
It means cuck.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:32 pm

That may very well be. Lots of people claim this, a famous Podcaster claims this, but they never detail their positions.

I can detail my positions as a Classic Liberal
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm

It means he cucks himself out to all the identity groups the democratic party has arrayed against the straight white man; then he cucks himself out to all the corporations that fund the neocon/libertarian cancer that still infects the republican party.

Gibs for all the single moms and more H1B workers, please!

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP:t.

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:20 pm

- Social Programs
- Health Care
- Mid East Wars
- Taxes
Social programs within reason. In English they exist as temporary fixes for able bodied people.

Those who need then to survive on will use them accordingly, but most people like “baby makers” are not those people.

Healthcare, it’s a private system, govt never should have gotten into it.

Mid-east wars. Bomb the shit out of them and leave. We are not nation builders or police for the world.

Taxes are a requirement to maintain the military and core programs... but realistically a flat tax would work better than we see today. And a simplification of our tax system. In other words, we pay taxes on what we spend. Not what we make.

Govt should not be asking for more taxes than we already give. The best way to bring people out of poverty is allowing them to keep what they make.

Also, on the SS tax, etc. Voluntary... but you don’t put into it, you aren’t given any when you retire either.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm
It means he cucks himself out to all the identity groups the democratic party has arrayed against the straight white man; then he cucks himself out to all the corporations that fund the neocon/libertarian cancer that still infects the republican party.

Gibs for all the single moms and more H1B workers, please!
Stick your head up your ass and take a shit.

H1B program under my way of things would be drawn back to almost 0. There is no reason to have it.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:02 pm

The same thing with immigration. It would be back to a raffle system in where only a specific amount of people were allowed in each year from specific countries.

Those who call for asylum would have to prove that if we didn’t take them they would die.

Situational reasons (being poor) is not a reason. Nor is a corrupt government.

Voting would also be via a national ID which would replace the SS card and drivers license.

Also, English as the language of the land and the US constiution cannot and will not be circumvented by state or federal laws.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP:t.

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:49 pm
Healthcare, it’s a private system, govt never should have gotten into it.
What do you think private charity is?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751