THE ERA OF TRUMP

PartyOf5

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:16 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 am
Families are being destroyed by women by and large, if you hadn't noticed.

Then if you mention that fact, you get shouted down by immasculated men who feel the need to defend their precious victim group.
Prove that is a fact. Where is your evidence that women are by and large the ones responsible for destroying families?

Again, my stance is that the problem is just as much with the men as the women, not that women are all innocent.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:19 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:13 am
Look at them scurrying like rats, trying to back out of the indefensible shit they posted. They did not post those as jokes.
I'm not backing out of anything. I gave you an honest response at the top of the last page. My original post telling you to get a man already was a joke. I stand by everything I posted. YOu on the other hand still haven't taken ownership of the fact that you mis-assigned quotes to me on 2 different occasions. You dishonest cuck.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:19 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:16 am

Then if you mention that fact, you get shouted down by immasculated men who feel the need to defend their precious victim group.
Prove that is a fact. Where is your evidence that women are by and large the ones responsible for destroying families?

Again, my stance is that the problem is just as much with the men as the women, not that women are all innocent.
Women initiate the majority of divorces, making them likely responsible for the destruction of most marriages.

A marriage is not the same as a family.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:22 am

This is the original victim group. This fake chivalry is what made all of cultural Marxism possible. It's also why so many men are trying to act like women to get some of that protection status.

No group is beyond reproach and women as a group are the biggest fucking problem causers right now. We have to speak about these issues.
Families are being destroyed not by women, but by the liberal mindset that men need to tone down their testosterone, that it's not ok to be a boy or man, that men have the mindset to destroy while women are the ones that create.

They are the same people who call themselves feminists when in reality they are nothing short of feminazis.

Real men stand up for their women, open the doors for them, push in the seats at the dinner table, ask them what they are in the mood for.

The problem is that this has nothing to do with being a man, this has to do with MANNERS.

The statement: Manners maketh the man?

That became popular because of Kingsmen when in reality it came from William Horman.

What it is basically saying, is that without manners, a man is not.

You can't be expected to be treated like a king, without treating your woman like a queen. Do I need to put any more platitudes for you to understand?

Perhaps the issue isn't just women, but also the men? If the ones getting divorced act like you, well... you've reaped what you sewed...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:25 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:19 am
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:13 am
Look at them scurrying like rats, trying to back out of the indefensible shit they posted. They did not post those as jokes.
I'm not backing out of anything. I gave you an honest response at the top of the last page. My original post telling you to get a man already was a joke. I stand by everything I posted. YOu on the other hand still haven't taken ownership of the fact that you mis-assigned quotes to me on 2 different occasions. You dishonest cuck.
I find it more amusing how he blames us for things, that we can't take a joke, etc... but when we make a joke and he gets offended, it's like the world is going to end.

When it comes to humor he would have been in the pits, while we would be in the balcony...
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:28 am

:lol:

Don't forget to throw your jacket over the puddle, TC.

Seriously, that's childish.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:30 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:28 am

Hey, perhaps you should try it, you might get a blowjob out of it for free :P
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:33 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:30 am
Okeefenokee wrote:

Am I a man yet? Have I debased myself enough to earn coitus?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:35 am

BTW, you may call it childish, but I don't. It was how I was raised by my grandparents and they were together for almost 70 years. (one month shy).

My family and my wife's family are jealous of us, even when we have been through hell together we are still together. So, for me, manners and edict matter when it comes to a relationship. Without it, you are going to follow the path we have seen SoA take multiple times.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:36 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:33 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:30 am
Okeefenokee wrote:

Am I a man yet? Have I debased myself enough to earn coitus?
Did I ever say put your jacket on the ground so they could walk over it? You did, I stopped shy of that as examples for a reason. I like a clean jacket.

You could give your jacket to her to keep her warm though, heaven forbid... I mean seriously, want to know why women are bitches today, probably because men forget how to be men, and instead are like SoA, assholes.
#NotOneRedCent