THE ERA OF TRUMP

Fife

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:33 pm

It's definitely too late for some of us.

:goteam: :drunk:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:03 pm

The difficult thing to accept is that they don't really have that much power over us that we don't accede to. Most of the power they have over you mimics the kind of power that evil can have over you through sin. You are addicted to the stuff. You want that corporate job. You want all this little stuff. So they have you by the balls.

The one thing they do which makes it very difficult to escape is destroy our sense of fraternity and our communities. It's very difficult to opt out of the corporate/government system when you are alienated and have no support network. No large family. No tight-knit community.

To get out, you need to focus on rebuilding those things somehow.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:05 pm

I do want to use paper money, and not produce all of my own goods, you’re right.

One might imagine that to be a false dichotomy, rather than a morality dilemma...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:09 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:05 pm
I do want to use paper money, and not produce all of my own goods, you’re right.

One might imagine that to be a false dichotomy, rather than a morality dilemma...
Or lack of brainpower...
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:59 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:57 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:56 am
The Establishment Elite really have no respect or understanding of Trump voters, only contempt. For years they've been overlooked as people in Flyover States. Hillary called them Deplorables, Strzoks diparraged them, but it's still happening. They haven't changed a bit. Politico Reporter called them Toothless Garbage

https://truthfeednews.com/politico-repo ... s-garbage/
If you put everyone’s mouths together in this video, you’d get a full set of teeth
Heh... he's not wrong.

but he's still too spineless to admit what he is.

Keep it up if you want to keep losing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:10 pm
Your grocery budget is about to nearly double, and pretty much anything that you buy is as well. This is not a question.

I know you all think I'm full of shit. Just keep it in mind this Christmas.
:lol:

Now he's moved it out to December.

Let's just file this one away in that thick folder full of chicken little's endless doomsday predictions that never panned out.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:32 pm

Imagine how jealous all these stoner Bernie bros are that they didn't get to be the ones that told the world they knew better than to believe the shit peddlers in the corporate media.

/bonghit that coulda been us maaaaaaaaan

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Your grocery budget is about to nearly double, and pretty much anything that you buy is as well. This is not a question.

Let's just file this one away in that thick folder full of chicken little's endless doomsday predictions that never panned out.
I haven’t moved anything. Just saying that you’ll notice it most, when you’re buying the most extra plastic junk.

Made in Murica, for double the price, of course.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:37 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I haven’t moved anything. Just saying that you’ll notice it most, when you’re buying the most extra plastic junk.

Made in Murica, for double the price, of course.
So we're still on for a collapse in the spring?