Europe, Boring Until it's Not

C-Mag

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
:lol:
Hey guys, demographics are against you, really against you. The PM of Austria came out and said that in the near future all women in Austria will be forced to wear the Hijab.
And you will all be wearing sombreros.

I'm already Catholic, I'm good with it. Plus we have a POTUS with his eyes open and he is not ignoring the issue. Besides it's not like the Catholic's are going to enforce Catholic Canon on the Secular State.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Yeah. I guess I'll have to convert to Catholicism and settle down with a nice Hispanic woman.

Have fun, Monty!

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:How Europe deals with threats to their citizens from rapefugees,
Vladimir Putin blasts Europe for ‘failing to defend its children’ after refugee was cleared of raping boy, 10, because it was ‘sexual emergency’

After the incident, Amir A. went back to the pool, and was practising on the diving board when police turned up and arrested him.

He claimed at the time that it was a “sexual emergency”, as he had not had sex for three months since he separated from his wife to come to Europe.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2110214/v ... emergency/
That is Austria's karma for Hitler.
No one should be under the impression by now that we are dealing with anything other than a self loathing ISIS supporter.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 2:00 pm

:lol: Sexual Emergency, if I tried that with my wife I could get sent to prison for rape.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yeah. I guess I'll have to convert to Catholicism and settle down with a nice Hispanic woman.

Have fun, Monty!
I'm already Catholic and Latinas are probably the hottest of all women. Its a win!

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu May 11, 2017 4:20 pm

California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Yeah. I guess I'll have to convert to Catholicism and settle down with a nice Hispanic woman.

Have fun, Monty!
I'm already Catholic and Latinas are probably the hottest of all women. Its a win!

Too bad most of them are crazy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote:

Have fun, Monty!

Probably all.

Although I have to say that Eastern Europeans are worse. After going to almost engagement level with a 4'11" half Mexican half Italian woman I ran far far away until I found a tall blonde Polish-American woman who has actively been making my life miserable for the past decade
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 11, 2017 10:27 pm

California wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
California wrote: I'm already Catholic and Latinas are probably the hottest of all women. Its a win!

Probably all.

Although I have to say that Eastern Europeans are worse. After going to almost engagement level with a 4'11" half Mexican half Italian woman I ran far far away until I found a tall blonde Polish-American woman who has actively been making my life miserable for the past decade
I know that feel.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 2:52 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:How Europe deals with threats to their citizens from rapefugees,
That is Austria's karma for Hitler.
Not scared of all Muslims must support ISIS
Nuance never was your strong point was it Okie.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri May 12, 2017 7:44 am

Montegriffo wrote: And you will all be wearing sombreros.

The thing is that American Whites won't be a majority in your own country in a few decades, basically in your lifetime. And we have learned fromthe StA (or who was it?) here that this is a :sad-roulette: WHITE GENOCIDE :obscene-hanged: executed by the :happy-hippy:SJW's :gay-gay: :romance-interracial: .

So basically in the line of and at the level of the intellectual deliberation in this thread we can only make one inevitable conclusion:

That basically means that in 20 years or so Nukedog :flags-texas: turns into a non-white Spanglish speaking Latino-Nuke :music-guitarred:

He will start speaking Spanglish because evolution is unavoidable.

Yep.

Will happen. People who won't admit it are just in denial.

¡¡Caramba!!

Anyway. Latino's are really nice people. Just like Russians.