THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Like hacking, lol.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:25 pm
Like hacking, lol.
No, like having an unsecured server not behind a government firewall... hacking was going to happen anyway. It was a matter of when, not if.

As for the hackers, it's the same people that are accusing the RNC of cheating.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:55 pm

TC thinks the DNC is part of the government.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 pm

My take:

Absolutely no evidence has been produced that the DNC data was hacked rather than leaked, especially no evidence linking Russia directly to the initial theft of this data.

It is my position that, if the NSA had this evidence, they'd have produced it a long time ago to win this fucking farcical attempt at a civilian coup against the elected government.

They don't release the evidence because it does not exist.

All the evidence we have seen thus far points towards the data being stolen from somebody working there and then released into the wild.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:04 pm

foreign collusion in our elections

Follow the pieces

Follow the clues

#whiterabbit

#demoshitsaretherealracists

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 pm
My take:

Absolutely no evidence has been produced that the DNC data was hacked rather than leaked, especially no evidence linking Russia directly to the initial theft of this data.

It is my position that, if the NSA had this evidence, they'd have produced it a long time ago to win this fucking farcical attempt at a civilian coup against the elected government.

All the evidence we have seen thus far points towards the data being stolen from somebody working there and then released into the wild.
That is what I was sort of pointing out. All the evidence showing that a hack happened, data transfer wise doesn't pan out.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:48 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:21 pm
My take:

That is what I was sort of pointing out. All the evidence showing that a hack happened, data transfer wise doesn't pan out.
Hillary's private server was hacked by the Chinese. And the FBI knew that in June of 2016 while still investigating her. They ignored it. Much bigger story than the DNC lark.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:48 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:21 pm
My take:

Hillary's private server was hacked by the Chinese. And the FBI knew that in June of 2016 while still investigating her. They ignored it. Much bigger story than the DNC lark.
And since all the FBI ever got to examine was an empty wiped hard drive, I'd bet it was the NSA that told them it was hacked.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 pm

And since all the FBI ever got to examine was an empty wiped hard drive, I'd bet it was the NSA that told them it was hacked.
They had the evidence in June 2016. Congress only found out recently due to their investigation.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Why are there over 40,000 sealed indictments...…… when normally there are just over a 1,000 ?
PLATA O PLOMO