Re: YouTube stuff

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:00 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:53 pm
Yeah, because we didn't hear the words come straight out of his mouth.

:roll:
Did we? Is there an interview or footage of this somewhere?

Or are you speaking straight from the colon, as usual?
The video two posts up dumbass.
The one where Random Douche says that Bourdain “banned white people” because of the article I linked to? Which was done 2 months after a tv show you didn’t watch that didn’t happen to feature white people?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:55 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:13 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Did we? Is there an interview or footage of this somewhere?

Or are you speaking straight from the colon, as usual?
The one where Random Douche says that Bourdain “banned white people” because of the article I linked to? Which was done 2 months after a tv show you didn’t watch that didn’t happen to feature white people?
3:30.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:55 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

The part where a German artist stated the often-quoted idea that humanity will eventually interbreed into a single color, and Bourdain posited that ‘that’s really the only hope for us to get along’?

Practically a manifesto. I can totally see why that frightens you.

You know, you may find that people sometimes say things that you don’t agree with, but are still interesting to listen to. Out of 300+ hours watching Bourdain, he said some things that I didn’t agree with, too. But I didn’t shut off the show and start calling him names after his death, or disregard his entire career because of it.

Because I’m not a goddamn drooling idiot.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:04 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:59 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

The part where a German artist stated the often-quoted idea that humanity will eventually interbreed into a single color, and Bourdain posited that ‘that’s really the only hope for us to get along’?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't believe you are saying that to Okee.............. of all the fucking people on the board. :dance:

BroGrump, you need to get some focus on the folks you talk to daily and learn about them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:04 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't believe you are saying that to Okee.............. of all the fucking people on the board. :dance:

BroGrump, you need to get some focus on the folks you talk to daily and learn about them.
I wasn’t going to bring up his family. I have no idea where he’s even going with this. It’s just fun to watch him sputter sometimes.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:07 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Nice try liar.

His guest said, "It's a kind of utopia. Just the fact that the whole world will mix up with each other, in 70..80 years there will be no white people anymore..."

To which your hero replies, "This is the only way. It's the only solution."

It's pathetic that you're still defending this. As though anyone who said it would be a utopia if there were no more black people would have a job the next day.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:07 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Nice try liar.

His guest said, "It's a kind of utopia. Just the fact that the whole world will mix up with each other, in 70..80 years there will be no white people anymore..."

It's pathetic that you're still defending this. As though anyone who said it would be a utopia if there were no more black people would have a job the next day.
If humanity became one color, there would be no black people.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:08 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:08 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Nice try liar.

That's not what he said liar.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Nice try liar.

No that is not what he said. I’m just pointing out the painfully obvious flaw in your race-terrors.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:30 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

No that is not what he said. I’m just pointing out the painfully obvious flaw in your race-terrors.
No you're just being your typical dishonest self. Can't tell the fucking truth to save your life.

Two fucking white guys, one a german to boot, sitting at a table talking about their utopian dream of racial purity. Specifically naming the end of the white race as the only solution.