Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Fife

Re: Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Meh, we're just going to take the climate, you can keep the hayseed-goobers and brown hordes, thanks to Global Warming, Dixie is on the move north, where you're at now, that will be like Saudi Arabia.
Heh, bring it on. I'll be sitting on the beach right here in the Tennessee valley, broham. I'll hook you up with a charter trip for fat boy grouper and snapper over the wreckage of the ATL.

:goteam: :drunk:

WTF? You won't be the beach, Tennessee. That will be WNC. The tropical water will reach up to the foothills of the Appalachian mountains. It will be glorious.
Naw, my hometown and most of the rest of west Tennessee will be underwater, but the new and improved Remote and Secure Casa de Fife will be right on the beach.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:When the melting ice caps stop the gulf stream we will end up with the climate of Canada, who the fuck wants that?
Pretty damn nice here tonight, fellows, the Moon is so big I can practically see Neal Armstrong's Old Glory through the telescope, sun setting at the same time across the rolling green hills, birds beating retreat for the night amongst the red and green maples, life is sweet, lads, Bushmills 10 year old bourbon and sherry cask, dutch blond chaser... live in the now/ shrugs.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:
Heh, bring it on. I'll be sitting on the beach right here in the Tennessee valley, broham. I'll hook you up with a charter trip for fat boy grouper and snapper over the wreckage of the ATL.

:goteam: :drunk:

WTF? You won't be the beach, Tennessee. That will be WNC. The tropical water will reach up to the foothills of the Appalachian mountains. It will be glorious.
Naw, my hometown and most of the rest of west Tennessee will be underwater, but the new and improved Remote and Secure Casa de Fife will be right on the beach.

No way you would be underwater.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:When the melting ice caps stop the gulf stream we will end up with the climate of Canada, who the fuck wants that?
Pretty damn nice here tonight, fellows, the Moon is so big I can practically see Neal Armstrong's Old Glory through the telescope, sun setting at the same time across the rolling green hills, birds beating retreat for the night amongst the red and green maples, live is sweet at the estate, lads, Bushmills 10 year old bourbon and sherry cask, dutch blond chaser... live in the now/ shrugs.

Is that Jupiter right next to the Moon? It's a nice evening in the Carolinas as well.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Pretty damn nice here tonight, fellows, the Moon is so big I can practically see Neal Armstrong's Old Glory through the telescope, sun setting at the same time across the rolling green hills, birds beating retreat for the night amongst the red and green maples, life is sweet, lads, Bushmills 10 year old bourbon and sherry cask, dutch blond chaser... live in the now/ shrugs.
Yeah, enjoy your two weeks of Summer, winter's on it's way back.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Is that Jupiter right next to the Moon? It's a nice evening in the Carolinas as well.
Indeed, Luna with Jovian wingman in formation, looking like a good night for stargazing this.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote: Yeah, enjoy your two weeks of Summer, winter's on it's way back.
Bring on Global Warming, eh? Wot? Lefties to the lammposts, fetch the rope.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:33 pm

It's going to be Asheville by the Sea down here. Warm tropical breezes on the beach and arduous hikes into the rhododendron forests in the mountains above.

The cruise ships will stop here on their trips between the lush beaches of North America, through the Northwest passage, and to the temperate Siberian commercial cities.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:36 pm

I want a ticket to Cloud City Above Spartanburg in one of the new super-dirigible-hybrids.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Fife wrote:I want a ticket to Cloud City Above Spartanburg in one of the new super-dirigible-hybrids.

Spartanburg will be a sandbar. There might be some mangroves growing on the old gas station roofs, but other than that.. nah.