Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Montegriffo

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 13, 2017 3:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Well here's another shitshow.
I seem to have replaced you as number one target for abuse, ''the King is dead long live the King''. 8-)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 13, 2017 6:23 am

Montegriffo wrote:
I seem to have replaced you as number one target for abuse, ''the King is dead long live the King''. 8-)
Yeah, enjoy that you pedo rapist bastard. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 13, 2017 6:34 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Yeah, enjoy that you pedo rapist bastard. :lol:
I will, you Hillary voting,military service dodging communist. :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Trump just completed 7 miles of wall.
http://www.fronterasdesk.org/content/10 ... order-wall

:P
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat May 13, 2017 11:56 pm

C-Mag wrote:Trump just completed 7 miles of wall.

This wall is racist, xenophobic and anti-American, and so is the man who approved of its being built!
fronterasdesk wrote:The project started in January just days before President Donald Trump took office. The Border Patrol has always noted that this pedestrian fencing consisted of a bollard-style wall 18 feet high. It was planned four years ago and funding was approved in last year’s fiscal budget under former President Barack Obama.
8-)
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 14, 2017 12:00 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:

This wall is racist, xenophobic and anti-American, and so is the man who approved of its being built!
fronterasdesk wrote:The project started in January just days before President Donald Trump took office. The Border Patrol has always noted that this pedestrian fencing consisted of a bollard-style wall 18 feet high. It was planned four years ago and funding was approved in last year’s fiscal budget under former President Barack Obama.
8-)

Yeah, ironic isn't it. This was funded under Obama, built under Trump :lol:
It's a good little political win for Trump. And we get to ask Obamanauts................ errrrr if the wall is bad, why was Obama funding it ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 14, 2017 9:00 am

C-Mag wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:

8-)

It's a good little political win for Trump. And we get to ask Obamanauts................ errrrr if the wall is bad, why was Obama funding it ?
We've had a border fence since Dubya, clown. They added a section to it, as planned 4 years ago, and it happens to be completed this year. Therefore, Trunp built it somehow. Fucking genius.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote: This wall is racist, xenophobic and anti-American, and so is the man who approved of its being built!

8-)

We've had a border fence since Dubya, clown. They added a section to it, as planned 4 years ago, and it happens to be completed this year. Therefore, Trunp built it somehow. Fucking genius.
I think they are trying to make a point that Obama's 7 mile wall is the same as Trump's wall along the whole length of the Mexican border.
To quote DB ''derp,derp derp''

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to conclusively counter my argument by explaining that I'm a paedophile.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Sun May 14, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 14, 2017 9:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I think they are trying to make a point that Obama's 7 mile wall is the same as Trump's wall along the whole length of the Mexican border.
To quote DB ''derp,derp derp''
On the other hand, if we keep our mouths shut, they can prance around with a victory, and accomplish nothing... Probably best that way, though the hyperbole around here is already unbearable.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun May 14, 2017 9:24 am

Damn Carlus, but there are some dumbassed fuckers around here. Touchy as fuck and dumb as sack of rocks is no way to go through life.

I thought the irony was delicious, myself. Two scoops worth. Gracias, hermano. :goteam: :drunk: