The 51st State

Okeefenokee

Re: The 51st State

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Or.... they've voted on it several times and got shanghaid by various bullshit, a'la Sanders v DNC. But your virtue is strong and beautiful, as always.
best not to even bother then. other people tried and failed, why should we try? lets just play some COD and light this spliff.

and you wonder why you're losing so fucking always.
Life is too short to play a rigged game.
leftist defeatism, the poster.

Life would actually be short if you acted on your statements, but you don't. You don't believe there isn't any chance, but that any chance would require that you put more in than that which you are willing. If you actually believed in this bullshit lay down and die religion you preach, you'd off yourself, but you don't actually believe it. You know that it's a world of competition, and you don't have it, but you're too much a coward to admit you can't hack it, so you prattle on with this juvenile nonsense.

Keep it up though. Preach the word. Thin the herd so I don't have to waste my time competing with losers who can't hack it. Every convert to the why bother religion is one less dipshit I have to deal with except when I'm getting a coffee.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
best not to even bother then. other people tried and failed, why should we try? lets just play some COD and light this spliff.

and you wonder why you're losing so fucking always.

Life would actually be short if you acted on your statements, but you don't. You don't believe there isn't any chance, but that any chance would require that you put more in than that which you are willing. If you actually believed in this bullshit lay down and die religion you preach, you'd off yourself, but you don't actually believe it. You know that it's a world of competition, and you don't have it, but you're too much a coward to admit you can't hack it, so you prattle on with this juvenile nonsense.

Keep it up though. Preach the word. Thin the herd so I don't have to waste my time competing with losers who can't hack it. Every convert to the why bother religion is one less dipshit I have to deal with except when I'm getting a coffee.
I don't live in Puerto Rico.

Ooh that virtue though... so brilliant and pure...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:33 pm

brewster wrote:
Penner wrote:[/img]
Personally, I like the star patterned one.
They all look star patterned to me, man.

It's a funny artifact of history that all our potential 51st states, PR, DC, and splitting CA, would result in a new Blue stronghold. There's no Red state to make to balance like they did with AK & HI. Split TX?
You split California one would be Red. The State of Jefferson would most likely be red. PR has elected GOP in the near past, we could be competitive, but as of right now, nope.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:38 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I don't live in Puerto Rico.

Ooh that virtue though... so brilliant and pure...
Always an excuse. I dont live in UK, I dont live in PR, Im not a democrat. But you virtue signal like a good little bitch all the live long day. So edgy.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:28 am

Maybe if they became a state they'd stop being so terroristy and Dem Presidents wouldn't have to pardon them anymore. They voted "no" over and over again, now they're bankrupt, soooo... come on in! :doh:

Meanwhile in NYC, cops look the other way when the Puerto Rico Day Parade is lead by a convicted terrorist and the revelers puke in public and get rape temporarily spikes.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 am

clubgop wrote:
brewster wrote:
Penner wrote:[/img]
They all look star patterned to me, man.

It's a funny artifact of history that all our potential 51st states, PR, DC, and splitting CA, would result in a new Blue stronghold. There's no Red state to make to balance like they did with AK & HI. Split TX?
You split California one would be Red. The State of Jefferson would most likely be red. PR has elected GOP in the near past, we could be competitive, but as of right now, nope.
You'd have to split it into east and west states rather than north south to achieve that, but that would be untenable if you're trying to split the population evenly. None of the counties that went for Trump are densely populated. Creating Jefferson, pop 2.4 mil, would totally miss the point of giving more fair representation to the 39 million Californians with only 2 senators.

We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:43 am

Penner wrote:If they ever do become a state (and this was also brought up like a few years ago) then I guess there are three different patterns that the flag can be changed to:

They'd probably go with the first option as it is the most similar to the current flag.

I'm not opposed to Puerto Rico becoming a state, although I do think this is bad timing for them. Asking to become a state just after filing for bankruptcy is about the worst timing possible.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Puerto Rico as a state? What could go wrong? They know how to balance a budget so that could be a huge asset to the US. I would like to make their governor head of the federal reserve.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Invite a bankrupt state in in order to become even more of a democrat hell hole and become more bankrupt. Yeah fuck it, sounds great.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:02 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Invite a bankrupt state in in order to become even more of a democrat hell hole and become more bankrupt. Yeah fuck it, sounds great.
As opposed to a bankrupt client state? They're bankrupt because they can't offer bonds, like states do.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0