Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

TheReal_ND

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:22 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
CNN says it's outside agitators, and it's all Milo's fault.
In typical fakestream media manner they are telling half the truth my man.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
There aren't any riot police, btw.
That's what people have been saying for hours. The dean threatened them that the police were showing up with gas in ten minutes a few times and left. Word is, he told the police to stand down.
The Dean and the protesters are probably paid by the same people.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:24 pm

I'm having a real hard time holding on to the Gandhi principle of letting them defeat themselves with their violence, versus wanting to see motherfuckers' with their brains on the ground.

Heads better roll for this.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Supposedly this happened right after some lefties started chanting "fuck zionists" while they were streaming.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm

It's the Bluest of the Blue States, the Democrats want this to happen, they are letting it happen, you think Governor Brown is going to send in the troops against his own Astroturf?
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:30 pm

As Okee has already pointed out

I still have no idea which chan or board this is though.

Nah wait. That post count. That's got to be 4chan /pol/. They do in fact love to raid it so that is kind of believable.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:32 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
Supposedly this happened right after some lefties started chanting "fuck zionists" while they were streaming.

So who would have forced the shutdown ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:33 pm

Buzzfeed, who else?

Here's the MAGA hat wearing, presumably there for the show, dude getting his skull bashed in. I still can't find a YouTube link.

More screen caps

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:50 pm

My hot take on these types is that they are basically LARPers. They think it sounds cool to have been in the Spanish Civil War or some shit, so they LARP like Trump as Hitler, just as people who dig foxholes in their back yard LARPed like Obama was going to put them in concentration camps.

It's a LARPy time. Proper LARP is like a mainstream thing now, I guess. And you have all this LARP stuff that kind of bleeds into real life. Like people who LARP like they are bikers. Especially the ones who are against child molestation. "Oh man, if the president of NAMBLA ever tries to molest a kid in my neighborhood, I'm gonna beat the stuffing out of him!"

As Nuke knows, this goes way back in the scene. When people LARPing that they were Nazis would fight people LARPing like they were opposing a meaningful Nazi threat.

I'm not 100% sure why the Antifa are among the more violent LARPers, but I think a lot has to do with their narrative.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Certainly seems odd that there would actually be this much upset over one person giving a speech, I mean, the kids in the Sixties; that was about the Vietnam War, this is one guy giving a speech, and they've gone beyond what the kids did in the Sixities, which was about 50,000 Americans and 2,000,000 Vietnamese being killed.

Does seem like a phony excuse to basically launch into a recreational riot in this case, they don't even have a case, they are rioting over the FIrst Amendment, which kids in the SIxities never would have done.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent