The Fed Ex Driver and the Flag

TheReal_ND

Re: The Fed Ex Driver and the Flag

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I take that back. In hindsight, I can almost guarantee the majority of them are feminized males who work in the public sector unions. I would not be at all surprised if, after beating women and older men on the streets, they go to work the next morning to indoctrinate little kids as school teachers, or they are processing peoples' driver's license applications.
It's not hard to find out who these people are because most of them still use Facebook. They are typically rich kids and students from whitelandia.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I take that back. In hindsight, I can almost guarantee the majority of them are feminized males who work in the public sector unions. I would not be at all surprised if, after beating women and older men on the streets, they go to work the next morning to indoctrinate little kids as school teachers, or they are processing peoples' driver's license applications.
It's not hard to find out who these people are because most of them still use Facebook. They are typically rich kids and students from whitelandia.

I'd love to see some internet bullying on this. Track these cowardly bitches down and embarrass them on line.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:24 pm

It's not very popular on the right wing internet though. Some people get doxxed but even when that happens, liberals are kind of immune to that. Like saying you want to kill Trump just gets you a fast track to management or something.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:45 pm

I heard Sargon of Akkhad say the same. These guys are buttersoft bitches larping thier revolutionary fantasies as soon as they come across someone who aint having it they back down. 22 year old sociology feminist studies students.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:49 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:It's not very popular on the right wing internet though. Some people get doxxed but even when that happens, liberals are kind of immune to that. Like saying you want to kill Trump just gets you a fast track to management or something.
Oops, looks like its not necessary. Police took care of it.
Police arrested 21-year-old Kelli Ebensberger of Iowa City and 23-year-old Paul Osgerby of Ames.  According to the police report, officers say they saw Osgerby setting fire to a U.S. flag Ebensberger was holding. The pair did not have the proper permit from the fire department for a fire.  Ebensberger and Osgerby are due in court February 23.
So, FedEx guy is actually a good Samaritan for putting out an unauthorized fire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://bluelivesmatter.blue/matt-uhrin ... g-burning/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:52 pm

For

The

Win
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Totally BTFO'd. How will Antifa ever recover?

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:40 pm

So, just so we're clear, if I were to, say, film and post a video of me burning a little confederate flag on my barbecue in the backyard, nobody here would care at all, right?
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:47 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:So, just so we're clear, if I were to, say, film and post a video of me burning a little confederate flag on my barbecue in the backyard, nobody here would care at all, right?
I mean, maybe if you burned the Gonzales flag I would call you a cuck.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:54 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:So, just so we're clear, if I were to, say, film and post a video of me burning a little confederate flag on my barbecue in the backyard, nobody here would care at all, right?
I mean, maybe if you burned the Gonzales flag I would call you a cuck.
I'm just trying to figure out what "the line" is here. Like, if I burn the UK flag, will Monty get steamed? What about the plain English or Scottish flags, is that verboten? How about, say, the Falkland Islands flag, will Smitty declare vendetta on me then?

What about outdated flags, like the Betsy Ross Flag, which probably wasn't used much as an actual flag at all? How about the British East Asia Company Flag, would anyone care about that getting converted to carbon? Simply put, what makes burning one flag an "act of treason and amendment making worthy", and another just some nut torching a piece of colored cloth?
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas