Europe, Boring Until it's Not

C-Mag

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 7:39 am

Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Let's see, if some Mullah were to say that Christians want to eradicate Islam and conquer the Middle East who would have the most evidence to back up his claim? The Mullah or the Cardinal?
Dude. The rich Islamic countries are literally funding the spread of Islam to Europe while encouraging their subjects to "be fruitful and multiply"

But I guess I shouldn't care, its your continent.
Dude. The rich Christian countries have been bombing the ME back to the stone age and literally been conquering them for 30 years or more.
You should care because it is mainly your country which has been responsible.

Monte's view of what the stone age looks like.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quit blaming the US. We've only been deeply involved militarily in the ME the last 30 years. Want to blame Westerners, the Brits have been involved in the region since the First Crusade in 1095.

The real reason the Middle East is a shit hole is because is it ruled by a backward Theocracy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 11, 2017 7:57 am

The crusaders did nothing wrong.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 8:06 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The crusaders did nothing wrong.

Not saying they did, referring to Monte's bitching about the relatively short duration of US actions in the ME.
Eventually, additional Crusades will occur. There is little other option for Western Culture and Christianity. Too many Muslims are carrying out a continuous war of annihilation and genocide against the West and Christians.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 11, 2017 8:14 am

C-Mag wrote:

Not saying they did, referring to Monte's bitching about the relatively short duration of US actions in the ME.
Eventually, additional Crusades will occur. There is little other option for Western Culture and Christianity. Too many Muslims are carrying out a continuous war of annihilation and genocide against the West and Christians.

The next crusade will be to liberate parts of Europe from the Caliphate. Bet that.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 11, 2017 8:18 am

I can see it. It will be a 21st Century version, quite different. Not a lot of open warfare in the traditional sense, but I see it happening.

We keep inching toward the tipping point in Europe, when Westerners quit being cucked by the Muslim 'reconnasaince in force'
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 9:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
Quit blaming the US. We've only been deeply involved militarily in the ME the last 30 years. Want to blame Westerners, the Brits have been involved in the region since the First Crusade in 1095.

The real reason the Middle East is a shit hole is because is it ruled by a backward Theocracy.
And the attacks on Europe have only been happening in the last 10-15 years. The ME is a shit hole because it keeps getting de-stabilised in the name of oil.
Buy some electric cars for fucks sake.................
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 11, 2017 9:05 am

Wrong.

The ME keeps getting stabilized in the name of oil, and Haji perennially fucks it up.

The ME has been a fucked up, unstable place since the Muslims invaded it and exterminated the westerners and Jews.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 9:08 am

C-Mag wrote:

Monte's view of what the stone age looks like.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Freedom.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 11, 2017 9:11 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

The next crusade will be to liberate parts of Europe from the Caliphate. Bet that.
Fuck it - I have no desire to free Europe, yet again, from what they have brought upon themselves - not till they change.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 11, 2017 9:12 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: