Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I've been wearing a Conspiracy hat the last couple weeks concerning the SJW infiltration, I think it was collusively organized & planned. Look at the West Point fiasco, my god, Obama must have intentionally made all SJW leadership appointments because where do you even find SJW ex-military? And ALL HR departments are SJW: what a perfect plan, only hire SJW, and have the power to fire anyone who is not SJW. Universities, same thing. Sometime in the past, probably along with the Gay Activists, maybe even the Gay Activists, Feminists & minority groups purposely & methodically started this thing rolling, and they've kept it secret by bullying anyone who says anything publically.
I don't think that is tinfoil hat.

Obama performed a Stalinesque purge on the military. He approx 200 Sr officers in his first 4 years.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Why is Dwight objectifying those victims?

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I've been wearing a Conspiracy hat the last couple weeks concerning the SJW infiltration, I think it was collusively organized & planned. Look at the West Point fiasco, my god, Obama must have intentionally made all SJW leadership appointments because where do you even find SJW ex-military? And ALL HR departments are SJW: what a perfect plan, only hire SJW, and have the power to fire anyone who is not SJW. Universities, same thing. Sometime in the past, probably along with the Gay Activists, maybe even the Gay Activists, Feminists & minority groups purposely & methodically started this thing rolling, and they've kept it secret by bullying anyone who says anything publically.

Obama performed a Stalinesque purge on the military. He approx 200 Sr officers in his first 4 years.
Jordan Peterson says it's women in the workplace that caused it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Why is Dwight objectifying those victims?

Posts upcoming in the listening to now thread . . .

We don't even need to practice.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Practice? I'm supposed to be the franchise player and we are in here talking about practice.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's correct

Look at the disaster K-8 education is. Why? High majority of women
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:58 pm

California wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's correct

Look at the disaster K-8 education is. Why? High majority of women
It's a contributing factor. BHO brought us Social Justice, think about it, damn few of us even heard of it before 2007. Social Justice is based on destroying Western Cultures Institutions and views Western Culture as evil. To Martins original point, yes, it was a wholesale reshaping of our society and institutions BHO was engineering.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:26 am

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:15 pm

And here it comes
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:54 pm

California wrote:And here it comes
We've been seeing these stories for a while now.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751