Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:00 am

Penner wrote:Trump Evil | Honduran and Guat peasants good
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:44 am
Why do you want them here Penner?

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:18 am

She is totally brainwashed into hallucinating this. You can show her the evidence that this is fake news over and over and it does not matter.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:41 am

My USAF fam is really going to town with this stuff right now.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:46 am

Penner wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:35 am
1. Both Obama and Bush never separated families at the border. Yes had they both had to deal with human trafficking/ abuse but they never assumed that every parent was a traffricker and other abusers without cause. Unlike some of the agreements that are being made here in defence of Trump's new policy.

2. Its you and your side lying to everyone/gaslighting by saying that Obama did it first. Which neither Bush nor Obama never did. Trump up the anti on this and has separated a reportedly 2, 000 kids from their parent. Quite trying to have a false equivalency here. This is a Trump policy and a political poly to put press on Dems so Trump can have more funding for his Wall even though the Dems and his own party a few months literaly had a bill that would've done just that. Trump doesn't want to give the Dreamers citizenship (which the bill would've also have done since it was a biparitason compromised bill) but the courts has put a stop to Trump trying to deport the Dreamers for now.

3. Obama has detained families and other immigrants in the past but it was never policy to take kids from their parents. That policy was seen as too cruel and extream.

4. Obama did have to deal with a wave of
unaccompanied children coming into the United States but he still kept families together. Only Trump supports are the ones, since even the mainline Republicans are also fucking appaled at this, who wants children to be separated from their parents. As sort of "this will teach them/well they shouldn't have crossover with their children" attitude.

5. This isn't the law since it never said that children must be separated from their parents. This is Trump policy and even you guys know its fucking evil but are trying to literally gaslight everyone else onto thinking that this is Obama's fault or something. Because even you guys know its wrong.
1. "Both Obama and Bush never separated families at the border"
Liar.
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/did-t ... -families/
Brown told us that while the Obama administration “did separate some families,” it also tried to detain families together.
2. Liar again. #1 proves Obama did it before Trump.

3. Maybe not policy, but it happened. It was also never reported because the US media did their best to provide cover for his administration.

4. See #1. Also, very few people, even few Trump supporters want to see kids separated from their families. What they want is real illegal immigration prevention and reform.

5. Liar again. It IS the law. Previous administrations chose not to enforce it. That doesn't suddenly make it not the law anymore.

Notice how none of those squealing about Trump have come back with real solutions or alternatives other than basically letting them all run free into the US. No logic or thought on how to resolve the problem, just emotional wailing.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 am

...I just finished proposing an alternate solution.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 am

She is not lying. She really believes this. It's people like Penner who truly convince me this is mass cognitive dissonance. Penner does not strike me as a person who lies in that way.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 am
She is not lying. She really believes this. It's people like Penner who truly convince me this is mass cognitive dissonance. Penner does not strike me as a person who lies in that way.
You guys have been ranting “liars” for quite a few pages now. Perhaps others simply see the situation differently.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:52 am

The MSM propagandists know it's false. They are lying and they deliberately created this.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:53 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:50 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 am
You guys have been ranting “liars” for quite a few pages now. Perhaps others simply see the situation differently.
Penner said Obama never separated families. I just posted a link that proved that to be false. Others had previously proved this statement false. That's not seeing things differently. Unless the next line of argument is going to be "well, Obama didn't personally separate them", which would be dishonest discussion.