THE ERA OF TRUMP

Haumana

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Haumana » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:19 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 am
Waiting for you to set yourself on fire.
Are you reversing your "kill the rapists" stance? Interesting.

I mean, he clearly posted an article comparing rapists to immigrant children. He's practically shielding them with his body. Go git 'em tiger.
You really are just a loser troll. Yeah, that's exactly what was being compared. :roll: Go fuck yourself.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:26 am

I am starting to believe that Dilbert guy has a point. People like Subaru Flounder are not lying, strictly speaking. They are hallucinating. This is cognitive dissonance on an epic scale happening right now.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:32 am

Haumana wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:19 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 am
Waiting for you to set yourself on fire.
Are you reversing your "kill the rapists" stance? Interesting.

I mean, he clearly posted an article comparing rapists to immigrant children. He's practically shielding them with his body. Go git 'em tiger.
You really are just a loser troll. Yeah, that's exactly what was being compared. :roll: Go fuck yourself.
Just helping him find his footing. He's gone on 3-page rants over much less.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 am

For instance, I used to joke about the universe A and universe B people living in two separate realities. But I think the truth of it is that the universe B people are simply hallucinating. It's the only way they can make sense of what is happening.

Think about this. They honestly believed America just elected the next Adolf Hitler in 2016. He started doing alright at the job. The economy is picking up. He is bringing jobs back. So then he was just incompetent. But then he brokered the denuclearization of North Korea and the end of the Korean War. They are so emotionally invested in opposing Trump at all costs, they subconsciously have to invent all this shit just to make sense of the dichotomy between their irrational opinion of Trump and reality. They are basically hallucinating. When they are not hallucinating, the MSM is busy manufacturing totally fake stories to keep them outraged and sputtering on, like they did with this total farce about children in cages (it's totally FALSE!).

The worst part is that Trump gave them what they wanted. Now these kids will not be separated from their criminal parents, which I suppose means these criminals get to violate the law without going to jail at all. What happened? These delusional people are STILL ANGRY.

Kath

Post by Kath » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 am
They honestly believed America just elected the next Adolf Hitler in 2016.
Where were you when we listened to "Obama is literally Hitler," from the right for eight years?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:58 am

Still curious how a 'resolution' = a Peace Treaty in the mind of the right, or how status quo = 'denuclearization'.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:12 am
I’m pretty confident that we could fingerprint them before we do it. :roll:

It works for felons, it could certainly work for someone that just crossed a continent with their kids to get here.
So you've already given up on the idea the ankle bracelets are foolproof solution and are now altering your strategy to fingerprints.

Just how are fingerprints of people we can't verify an identity for going to help in tracking them down after they flee the ankle bracelet and vanish in the country? Cops are going to take fingerprints of every brown skinned person they come across to see if he/she is one they are looking for?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:38 pm

Same strategy. The concern was raised that they’d simply disappear. I pointed out that we could hold them long enough to get photos and fingerprints.

We could even hold them until identified. That’s far better than indefinite detention.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:42 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:38 pm
We could even hold them until identified. That’s far better than indefinite detention.
How long does it take to get official paperwork from a Guatemalan podunk town or district? What do you think the actual hold up currently is? They are just being held for the fuck of it? It is almost as if you haven't thought this through.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:48 pm

We should convict them of their crimes, find the closest relatives to take custody of the children, send them to jail to serve their sentence, and then deport them home.

And.. FYI.. If you dragged your children across remote, dangerous terrain like that without provisions, you'd lose custody of those children, period. Child endangerment is a serious crime.