Social Justice Warriors Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:23 pm

This however is a Asian. You can clearly tell this kid is not white. I mean white? Is that a thing? I bet it's a made up concept like East Asian.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Race is not the color of your skin. That's part of it, but that's not what scientists mean by the concept. We really need to get away from drifting further into this dark age la la land the marxists have constructed. Yes, there really does exist race. It's a scientific fact. This is why even doctors provide differing treatments and preventative measures to people based on race. It's not (or shouldn't be) controversial.
Scientists do not use the term. Sociologists do.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:52 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Race is not the color of your skin. That's part of it, but that's not what scientists mean by the concept. We really need to get away from drifting further into this dark age la la land the marxists have constructed. Yes, there really does exist race. It's a scientific fact. This is why even doctors provide differing treatments and preventative measures to people based on race. It's not (or shouldn't be) controversial.
Scientists do not use the term. Sociologists do.

That's where you are wrong, kiddo.

Or, to be fair, they have to use euphamisms in research on genetics that mean the same thing so that they don't lose their jobs to the marxist witch hunts like Tim Hunt or James Watson.

You should check out the book titled A Troublesome Inheritance.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:42 pm

It's your predominantly Anglophone "marxists" (SJW's) who are most obsessed about perpetuating the race myth, StA.

And it's not a "scientific fact" by any modern standards of science.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3737365/

Funny that you choose to call not acknowledging race as anything but pseudo-science, "dark age", btw. Because the division of humanity into specific "breeds" of human was an *dun-dun-duuuuuuuhhhhhn!!* Englightenment Age invention. Or have you "forgot" that our part of the world back then saw itself as part of "Christendom" rather than "Whitendom"? Something you clearly knew and understood just a few years ago, I should add.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:13 pm

You are quoting the exact nonsense I was talking about. You should read A Troublesome Inheritance.

The leading minds of genetics all see it, and some have been totally ruined by marxists in the academy for daring to acknowledge it. All of that "race doesn't exist" nonsense is just that. Nonsense. Of course it exists. We can even tell broad racial groups just from the skeletal remains of people. To argue against that is the dictionary definition of anti-science.

Race doesn't exist.
Gender doesn't exist.
Blah blah blah

Get out of here with that dark age mentality. Seriously. Just go fuck off. I am so tired of it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:18 pm

*blocks your path*

Allow me to deconstruct your racial heritage

That's right racist. No such thing as """white"""

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:20 pm

When are people going to take a stand for reason and work to boot these pseudoscience marxists out of the academy? That's what I want to know. This is getting ridiculous.

Think about how batshit crazy the world has become that we have reached the point where you will never be able to make a simple statement of fact about things like gender or race without these people coming out of the woodwork to inform you it's all made-up and all this stuff is just "fluid" or whatever.

This is a dark age we are entering. The Marxists have delivered.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:23 pm

And lest you doubt the sincerity of the threat, James Watson, the co-discoverer of DNA, was totally economically ruined for daring to point out the existence of race and how we have to adapt social and economic policies accordingly. The man literally had to pawn his Nobel prize to feed himself. That's the kind of people we are dealing with.

Save your "petitions" and surveys of academics. It's meaningless when the leading minds of genetics are booted from the field for daring to mention race, and the effect of dissenting from the political dialectic is career suicide for any scientists dumb enough to come forward.

You anti-science, irrational fucking morons. You are bringing on a dark age. You made 1984 a reality. You fucking stupid assholes. I have no patience or sympathy for any of you.

You even made a man who landed a fucking spaceship on a fucking comet cry and apologize because you didn't like his "sexist" t-shirt. Fuck yourselves with the pozzed dildos we all know you have in the sock drawer, you fucking retards.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You are quoting the exact nonsense I was talking about. You should read A Troublesome Inheritance.

The leading minds of genetics all see it, and some have been totally ruined by marxists in the academy for daring to acknowledge it. All of that "race doesn't exist" nonsense is just that. Nonsense. Of course it exists. We can even tell broad racial groups just from the skeletal remains of people. To argue against that is the dictionary definition of anti-science.

Race doesn't exist.
Gender doesn't exist.
Blah blah blah

Get out of here with that dark age mentality. Seriously. Just go fuck off. I am so tired of it.
"Leading minds of genetics". Sure... in the 1920's, maybe.

http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-02-20/ ... ical-basis

As for "daring to acknowledge it". Your guy's a pop sci writer with BA from the 1960's, and the book's refuted by even the people he cited as references. Hell, look him up on wikipedia and its says he himself states that he doesn't have the evidence to back his own assertions up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Troublesome_Inheritance

But hey, you think he's edgy, so he must be "on to something", right? Fallacy of antipathy, like saying because alot of people hate SJW's, SJW's must "really be unto something". :roll:

"They hating on my clothes, those squares, man! Must mean I'm doing something right!"
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Geneticists can trace certain characteristics based on ancestry and region, but there is nothing they will point to as a “racial” characteristic.

Sickle-cell anemia, for example, since I know that’ll be your first stop - traceable to those recently descended from Africans. Not necessarily “blacks”.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0