THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:31 am

It's actually a marker for cognitive dissonance.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:31 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:32 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:17 am

And are we claiming the moon as territory now?
I think you have been doing that for nearly 50 years now...

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 am

@ ooky.

A buddy of mine called last night. Said Fathers Day was really a rough day for him. It was the first Fathers Day he had his son with him. Unfortunately his son was in an Urn in the closet.

We eventually got around to talking about current events. His thoughts on all this talk of kids being away from their parents for 50 days:
It's a bunch of whining Bullshit. These people came into the country by questionable means. Being separated from your kids for a couple month isn't shit, considering most these people probably broke the law getting in.

He said, I committed no Crime, but the US legal system took my son away for 9 years, I had to fight hard just to get to see my son again because of statements with no proof his mother said. I eventually build a relationship with my son, but I could not be there to guide him and keep him away from drugs, drugs and influences that led to his suicide. No, 50 days isn't shit. The US legal system does far worse every day.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:39 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 am
@ ooky.

A buddy of mine called last night. Said Fathers Day was really a rough day for him. It was the first Fathers Day he had his son with him. Unfortunately his son was in an Urn in the closet.

We eventually got around to talking about current events. His thoughts on all this talk of kids being away from their parents for 50 days:
It's a bunch of whining Bullshit. These people came into the country by questionable means. Being separated from your kids for a couple month isn't shit, considering most these people probably broke the law getting in.

He said, I committed no Crime, but the US legal system took my son away for 9 years, I had to fight hard just to get to see my son again because of statements with no proof his mother said. I eventually build a relationship with my son, but I could not be there to guide him and keep him away from drugs, drugs and influences that led to his suicide. No, 50 days isn't shit. The US legal system does far worse every day.
It does this at the behest of leftists just like ooky who defends it.

DO NOT LET THEM GASLIGHT YOU.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:40 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:52 am
My not-quite perfect eyesight will not hold me back in the Space Force.

I Love It !
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:41 am

I really think one of the reasons this fake outrage backfired was the timing on father's day. I can't imagine how many fathers out there are alienated from their children by fucked up, abusive women and a weaponized family court system -- weaponized by the very people who now pretend to give a shit about separating children from parents.

It's just too grotesque. These people are fucking reprehensible.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 am

The day I let a group of people who murder their own babies (and steal them from fathers for money) gaslight me into thinking they actually give a shit about separating children from parents is the day I might as well just throw myself into a wood chipper.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 am
The day I let a group of people who murder their own babies (and steal them from fathers for money) gaslight me into thinking they actually give a shit about separating children from parents is the day I might as well just throw myself into a wood chipper.
Yes, it is simply about Exploiting children. Children make great leverage for them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:08 am

Trump is losing this PR fight. Blaming the democrats works in all sorts of situations, but it's not flying here.

Trump losing GOP and media allies in outcry over separating immigrant families

Andrew Napolitano calls it child abuse; Murdoch is publishing negative OpEds on this, Melania not happy and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops no likey-like.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?