Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Penner » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:49 pm
Penner wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:37 pm
Well, Trump IS separating kids from their parents at the border:

Here is an audio of one of them:

My emotions are unaffected, gonna need more weeping.

Is Trump down there personally tearing babes from their poor mothers arms, or perhaps are US Border Patrol Agents and ICE following the laws of the United States of America ?
Trump can literally pick up the phone and call Sessions to immediately end this within minutes. Bush didn't do this, Obama didn't do this. Only Trump has done this.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:52 pm

This is Trump's policy no one else is ordering this. No other president did this because they know how totally fuck up this is.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Fucked up is what?

Some of them the MSM is peddling are alleged actors at this point.

We have no way to identify these kids. We do not know who their parents are. People can claim to be their parents but we possess no immediate way to verify that.

Fucked up would be handing kids over to people who could be exploiting them. Did you think of that? Did Rachel Maddow think of that for you?

Fucked up is invading foreign countries with your children. I mean.. hello? Earth to Penner..

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Ben Cartwright had the absolute authority to exclude dependent children, mothers, the POTUS, or anyone else from the Ponderosa. Where would he have the authority to split up families or hold anyone against their will, though? Just go in peace, friend.

Or, as they say as at closing time at every college bar, you all ain't got to go home, but you can't stay here.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:00 pm

We have no way to identify these kids. We do not know who their parents are. People can claim to be their parents but we possess no immediate way to verify that.

Fucked up would be handing kids over to people who could be exploiting them. Did you think of that? Did Rachel Maddow think of that for you?

Fucked up is invading foreign countries with your children. I mean.. hello? Earth to Penner..
There is no way this many children and adults are "actors" in any way. This is really happening and this is Trump's new immigration policy.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Penner wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:51 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:49 pm
Penner wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:37 pm
Well, Trump IS separating kids from their parents at the border:

Here is an audio of one of them:

My emotions are unaffected, gonna need more weeping.

Is Trump down there personally tearing babes from their poor mothers arms, or perhaps are US Border Patrol Agents and ICE following the laws of the United States of America ?
Trump can literally pick up the phone and call Sessions to immediately end this within minutes. Bush didn't do this, Obama didn't do this. Only Trump has done this.
Well, that's a strong, strong case that Trump is a monster...................you'll probably not want to watch this. Particularly the part where the Congressman talks about how Obama hid child seperation.

My emotions still unaffected.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Penner is trolling for Elian Gonzalez memes. Resist the temptation.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:18 pm

Penner wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:00 pm

There is no way this many children and adults are "actors" in any way. This is really happening and this is Trump's new immigration policy.
You don't know that Penner. Don't be such a racist. Brown people can be actors too. Don't underestimate their ability. These poor children got to the border by themselves, they can probably act too.

Homeland Security secretary Kirstjen Nielsen revealed Monday that 10,000 of the 12,000 children detained at the border came to the border without parents
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/nielsen-1 ... r-parents/
PLATA O PLOMO

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Laural Bush has spoken out and wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post:
Meanwhile, Bush, who almost never speaks out on political issues, broke partisan ranks in a Washington Post op-ed.

“I live in a border state. I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart,” she wrote.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... al-n884136

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Fife wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:16 pm
Penner is trolling for Elian Gonzalez memes. Resist the temptation.

I'm trying to work up some tears, but I seem to be dry. It's been a tragic couple of years, what with us electing Hitler, the economy crashing after the election, the Constitution being burned by Trump, all the pussy grabbing, Feckless Cunts working in the Whitehouse, who has any tears left ?
PLATA O PLOMO