Compelled Speech in Canada

Okeefenokee

Re: Compelled Speech in Canada

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:43 am

peoplekind
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:04 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:peoplekind
I wish there was a peopleual with docupeopletation on the rules of proper language these days. It all seemed so simple before, but once this peopleipulation of language began its made simple hupeople interactions far more complex. Its almost seems like the world has gone peopleically insane.

Does anyone know a good mechanic, I think my car has a leak around the exhaust peopleifold? :roll:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Ph64 wrote:
I wish there was a peopleual with docupeopletation on the rules of proper language these days. It all seemed so simple before, but once this peopleipulation of language began its made simple hupeople interactions far more complex. Its almost seems like the world has gone peopleically insane.

Does anyone know a good mechanic, I think my car has a leak around the exhaust peopleifold? :roll:
:lol:

:clap:

Good show, old chap.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Maybe we just need to gas boomers and millennials.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Ph64 wrote:

:clap:

Good show, old chap.
It's all the fault of the wopeople... Er, the fepeople of the species... Uh, fepeopleism? You know, the biological dimorphic side that has peoplestruation and eventually goes through peopleopause?? :twisted:

I think I'm gonna need a peopletal health professional...

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:58 pm