Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Fife

Re: Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Gas? That's so 20th century man. Zoolander's gonna make you go electric
20th century? Hell, Righty Wighties is the Kings of Virginie, Hoss, we aint even left the 19th century yet.

Georgia, except not full of Yankees, yeeeeehaaaaaw!

I've been to south Georgia lately, and I think they still have resisted the Yankee onslaught OK. Hotlanta, not so much. Up here in Tennessee, it's all Red Wings and Blackhawks refugees leaving their fatassed union jobs to come to the land of milk and honey. Bring your checkbooks, yankees. We'll teach you how to shoot straight.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:52 pm

Can I get my coalcar in red?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:19th century? You'll be wanting one of these then...
Just make sure you run it on wood and not that filthy coal muck.
Pfft, bring up the whale oil, wot? Bloody Leftist entrenced interest, those Cetaceans. Take that, Greenpeacers, going to burn all your sacred cows in our ovens before we're done.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:54 pm

Oh, hell yeah. Can my coalcar interior lights be whale oil lamps? This is getting better and better. Steampunk my shit right up, fam!

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:56 pm

Fife wrote:I've been to south Georgia lately, and I think they still have resisted the Yankee onslaught OK. Hotlanta, not so much. Up here in Tennessee, it's all Red Wings and Blackhawks refugees leaving their fatassed union jobs to come to the land of milk and honey. Bring your checkbooks, yankees. We'll teach you how to shoot straight.
Meh, we're just going to take the climate, you can keep the hayseed-goobers and brown hordes, thanks to Global Warming, Dixie is on the move north, where you're at now, that will be like Saudi Arabia.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Anyway, back to the Global Climate Crisis.

I'll start thinking of engaging you saints of Climatology as soon as your high priests start walking their sorry asses around town. Otherwise, fuck straight the fuck off.

‘Eco-friendly’ de Blasio won’t give up SUV rides to gym
De Blasio defended his rides by noting that his SUV is a “fuel-efficient” hybrid.

“I wish my life was like everyone else’s, but it’s not, for obvious reasons. But again, the issue is not cheap symbolism here. The issue is, Are we going to take action? Are we going to change the way things are done?” he said.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:I've been to south Georgia lately, and I think they still have resisted the Yankee onslaught OK. Hotlanta, not so much. Up here in Tennessee, it's all Red Wings and Blackhawks refugees leaving their fatassed union jobs to come to the land of milk and honey. Bring your checkbooks, yankees. We'll teach you how to shoot straight.
Meh, we're just going to take the climate, you can keep the hayseed-goobers and brown hordes, thanks to Global Warming, Dixie is on the move north, where you're at now, that will be like Saudi Arabia.
Heh, bring it on. I'll be sitting on the beach right here in the Tennessee valley, broham. I'll hook you up with a charter trip for fat boy grouper and snapper over the wreckage of the ATL.

:goteam: :drunk:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Heh, bring it on. I'll be sitting on the beach right here in the Tennessee valley, broham. I'll hook you up with a charter trip for fat boy grouper and snapper over the wreckage of the ATL.

:goteam: :drunk:

WTF? You won't be the beach, Tennessee. That will be WNC. The tropical water will reach up to the foothills of the Appalachian mountains. It will be glorious.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Don't know what Mont-eh is blubbering about, his lot's going to come out the best in this, when global temperatures go up two degrees, the British Isles will be a tropical paradise.

Sure, the equitorial regions will become like the Sahara, but the north of England will look like Polynesia.

Never mind windmills, we in the north need to be investing in weapons, to keep all the interlopers at bay.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Don't know what Mont-eh is blubbering about, his lot's going to come out the best in this, when global temperatures go up two degrees, the British Isles will be a tropical paradise.

Sure, the equitorial regions will become like the Sahara, but the north of England will look like Polynesia.
When the melting ice caps stop the gulf stream we will end up with the climate of Canada, who the fuck wants that?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.