Social Justice Warriors Thread

The Conservative

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:01 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Why would segregation make whites a minority? :lol:
What is the definition of a Minority, and don't say skin color...
A smaller than average demographic, within a given population.
Oh really? So when whites are 46% of a population, are they a majority, or a minority?
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:23 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Oh really? So when whites are 46% of a population, are they a majority, or a minority?
Slightly over 50% of the population (50.6% or something IIRC) is female, yet apparently they are a "minority"... :roll:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:28 am

Ph64 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Slightly over 50% of the population (50.6% or something IIRC) is female, yet apparently they are a "minority"... :roll:
Well, that’s the official definition, anyway. Not the social justice one.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:29 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
If they’re the largest demographic group, then not a minority.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:49 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Unless you noticed, Democrats want people in their little patchwork worlds, so of course, you are going to say "whites" are going to be one "super majority" yet, in reality, it's wrong because not all whites are from the same area.

You wouldn't say someone from the Sudan is the same as those from the Congo, would you? Same concept.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:53 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Unless you noticed, Democrats want people in their little patchwork worlds, so of course, you are going to say "whites" are going to be one "super majority" yet, in reality, it's wrong because not all whites are from the same area.

You wouldn't say someone from the Sudan is the same as those from the Congo, would you? Same concept.
Well, since 'race' doesn't actually mean anything, the term is pretty useless from the start. But, if we're going to panic about 'whites becoming a minority', then lets at least get the definition of a minority clear.

No? Not happening? Ok, then you guys keep screaming about a non-existent group taking on a feelz status that you don't like. I'll just be over here at the bar... :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:58 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Well, since 'race' doesn't actually mean anything, the term is pretty useless from the start. But, if we're going to panic about 'whites becoming a minority', then lets at least get the definition of a minority clear.

No? Not happening? Ok, then you guys keep screaming about a non-existent group taking on a feelz status that you don't like. I'll just be over here at the bar... :lol:
I'm not the one screaming and crying about a "minority" being harmed...
#NotOneRedCent

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote: Well, since 'race' doesn't actually mean anything, the term is pretty useless from the start. But, if we're going to panic about 'whites becoming a minority', then lets at least get the definition of a minority clear.

wat
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: Well, since 'race' doesn't actually mean anything, the term is pretty useless from the start. But, if we're going to panic about 'whites becoming a minority', then lets at least get the definition of a minority clear.

wat
There's no such thing as "whites" or "blacks", because nobody can even agree on what makes a person one of those two groups. Also, they're intermarrying all over the place, so there's no point in arguing about the status of each 'group'.

I was hoping that we could at least agree on wtf a "minority" is, but we ended up talking about 'status' and 'feelz', rather than demographics.

In that case, there's no discussion to be had, other than "I don't like what I feel like!". And that's great. Go have that discussion, and I'll go have a dark pint of stout.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:

wat
There's no such thing as "whites" or "blacks", because nobody can even agree on what makes a person one of those two groups. Also, they're intermarrying all over the place, so there's no point in arguing about the status of each 'group'.

I was hoping that we could at least agree on wtf a "minority" is, but we ended up talking about 'status' and 'feelz', rather than demographics.

In that case, there's no discussion to be had, other than "I don't like what I feel like!". And that's great. Go have that discussion, and I'll go have a dark pint of stout.
DSL told me that melanin count is the deciding factor in whether a civilization rises above others.

He read it in a book by some guy who's friend's brother is a geneticist.