THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:48 am

lolwut
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:50 am

Gonna be hard for Canadians and Euros to support their generous welfare states PLUS accommodate all the arriving immigrants without those juicy trade surpluses they’re making off the US.

In the game of “who will have to blink first” I suspect the US is more robust and able to take the economic punishment longer.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:15 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:30 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:28 am
Wah, wah, the nasty man was mean to me so I'm pulling out of something I endorsed only an hour ago.
My skin is so thin I don't care how ridiculous I look...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 91601.html
Let us know when you're ready to beg, bitch.
Oh I'm ready to beg.
Please, please, please stop sending a thin skinned man child to important meetings for grown ups.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:20 am

Fine by us. All you important grownups meet by yourselves. You can talk about how you’re going to bail out Italy and Greece while relocating half of North Africa into your cities without your trade surpluses.
Hahahahahahahhaah!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We’ll just be over here playing with our self-landing rockets and legal flamethrowers.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:23 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:20 am
Fine by us. All you important grownups meet by yourselves. You can talk about how you’re going to bail out Italy and Greece while relocating half of North Africa into your cities without your trade surpluses.
Hahahahahahahhaah!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We’ll just be over here playing with our self-landing rockets and legal flamethrowers.
Wait til we pull our defense contracts aND build the shit ourselves
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Hey I got an idea!

Okay, all you slaves on bended knee who love the thought of goons going around in the night to round up people for wrong think are gonna love this. Folks like Monty that speak ill of the US are to be rounded up and tossed into the channel as tribute. If your tribute is great enough, maybe we'll keep defending your decomposing continent.

You love running your mouth about how the evil imperial Americans are keeping everyone under their boot, so how about we show you what that would really look like. Sound good?

We'll throw folks like grumps in a lake somewhere as show of solidarity.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:06 pm
Hey I got an idea!

Okay, all you slaves on bended knee who love the thought of goons going around in the night to round up people for wrong think are gonna love this. Folks like Monty that speak ill of the US are to be rounded up and tossed into the channel as tribute. If your tribute is great enough, maybe we'll keep defending your decomposing continent.

You love running your mouth about how the evil imperial Americans are keeping everyone under their boot, so how about we show you what that would really look like. Sound good?

Definitely nothing to do with killing your political opponents here.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:02 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:57 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:06 pm
Hey I got an idea!

Definitely nothing to do with killing your political opponents here.
Getting thrown in a lake won't kill you, you big sissy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Dunno who this Monty chap is but he really seems to have got under Okie's skin.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:10 pm

The kid's table
Last edited by Montegriffo on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.