Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 10:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Islam is a race? Is Christianity a race too? How about Buddhism?
OK
FUCK BIGOTS
Better?

You post anti-Christian statements all the time. Should you fuck yourself?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 06, 2017 10:53 am

No I don't.
Proof or it never happened.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat May 06, 2017 10:54 am

If monte really cared about having too many bigots in Britain, he wouldn't be so pro-Islamic immigration. He's full of shit.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat May 06, 2017 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 11:02 am

For most of the paleolithic, our species was patrilocal. This is shown in genetic evidence that demonstrates mitochondrial DNA migrated faster than y-chromosomes. It stands to reason that we evolved as such, and this facet of our nature will result in differing political goals between the sexes when both sexes have equal votes.

Males want borders, by and large. In the past, the kinds of men that would become a "male feminist" were culled or outcast to die in the wilderness. Females would migrate to the troops that offered them the most security and resources in exchange for their fertility.

Women as a group oppose borders because, at some subconscious level, they want to maximize their mobility and access to high-value mates. This is why women in Europe, who basically run the place now, are brining in mostly young males while women in Syria suffer the most.

If women didn't vote, Europe would be right wing nationalist. This also has been shown in polling data from the Austrian election.

I think we need to be honest about the fact that politics, for the most part, is an expression of genetics. We argue the ideologies like they mayter, when really they are excuses.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat May 06, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 06, 2017 11:02 am

StCapps wrote:If monte really cared about having too many bigots in Britain, he wouldn't be so pro-Islamic immigration. He's full of shit.
I'm pro refugees from war zones, I don't care what made up God they worship. If they are fleeing Assad or ISIS or any other lethal regime they should be offered sanctuary in any stable country.....
Not pro-Islamic.... pro-refugee.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat May 06, 2017 11:05 am

Montegriffo wrote:I'm pro refugees from war zones, I don't care what made up God they worship. If they are fleeing Assad or ISIS or any other lethal regime they should be offered sanctuary in any stable country.....
What if those refugees are bigots? I thought you didn't want any bigots allowed? Why are you pushing for a policy that supports taking more bigots into your nation? Is it okay to import more bigotry into your nation as long as those being imported aren't white people who want less Islamic refugees coming to their nation?

It's not bigotry you care about, that's just a lame justification. You want to feel good by helping the unfortunate, fuck the consequences. It's not about bigotry at all with you, that's just cover, it's about you snorting way too much Humanitarian Pixie Dust.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat May 06, 2017 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 11:07 am

Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:If monte really cared about having too many bigots in Britain, he wouldn't be so pro-Islamic immigration. He's full of shit.
I'm pro refugees from war zones, I don't care what made up God they worship. If they are fleeing Assad or ISIS or any other lethal regime they should be offered sanctuary in any stable country.....

If you had some agency and self-worth, you'd fight to limit refugees to women, children, and the elderly. You are getting the opposite of that because you obsequiously submit to females. That's the facts, jack.

The other issue to this is that accepting refugees like this makes the situation in Syria worse. For every refugee you pay to support in your own coutry, dozens more die in Syria you could have supported there. Furthermore, you created a demographic drain on the region it will take generations for them to recover from.

This is pathological altruism.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat May 06, 2017 11:16 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

If you had some agency and self-worth, you'd fight to limit refugees to women, children, and the elderly. You are getting the opposite of that because you obsequiously submit to females. That's the facts, jack.

The other issue to this is that accepting refugees like this makes the situation in Syria worse. For every refugee you pay to support in your own coutry, dozens more die in Syria you could have supported there. Furthermore, you created a demographic drain on the region it will take generations for them to recover from.

And you say fuck them, let them die they are only Muslims.
Britain is mostly taking children from Syria and that is why I support the policy. There are no good guys to back in Syria so I think it is ok to bring the innocent victims here to protect them. Rejecting them because of their religion is bigoted. Rejecting children because they might become terrorists is cowardice.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 06, 2017 11:21 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

And you say fuck them, let them die they are only Muslims.
Britain is mostly taking children from Syria and that is why I support the policy. There are no good guys to back in Syria so I think it is ok to bring the innocent victims here to protect them. Rejecting them because of their religion is bigoted. Rejecting children because they might become terrorists is cowardice.
No, I do not. I want to actually help them. Taking in twenty million young males does not help the people of Syria. Not at all.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat May 06, 2017 11:23 am

Britain is taking in too many bigots. If you were really against bigotry, you'd be pointing this out, instead you turn around and call those who call Britain out for taking in too many bigots, as being the bigots.
/shrugs
*yip*