THE ERA OF TRUMP

DBTrek

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:07 pm

Rescue what from what? I have no idea what you’re talking about since I never said anything about IQs. Just noticed you were once again capitalizing on an opportunity to share your vast and unsolicited insights on womankind.

I understand you might want to do that for all the folks who weren’t able to attend your TED talk on the subject. Or subscribe to your newsletter. Or buy your book.
Lulz
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:26 pm

You do have a silly habit of needing to rescue women from facts. It is silly.

Women are not victims. They do not you to rescue them. You are manipulated by the fainting couch women, like the legion of them in #MeToo, into constantly giving them more attention, power, and resources.

Women are just as capable as men in most things. You really need to wake up to that reality. You aren't actually helping women much by white knighting all the time.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:32 pm

I just like watching your derangement.

An astute observer would notice that I’ve been talking about YOU, not women. Which leads us to the hilarious result of you getting wrapped around the axle and insisting that I’m “white knighting” - that’s the source of the entertainment for the rest of us.

Like clockwork.
;)

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:43 pm

Women are more clustered towards the middle of the bell curve than men. I knew that was what he was talking about.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Like women need DB to save them from facts. :clap:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Fact: when an attractive woman acts stupid, odds are pretty strong she is manipulating you. Most of them are average intelligence. You are not nearly as likely to encounter a truly stupid woman as you are likely to encounter a truly stupid man. If you find yourself constantly trying to save those poor, defenseless women, then you likely are that stupid man.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Did the girl expert just drop in to share his infallible wisdom again?
Thank god.
:lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:51 pm

ad hominem.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:35 pm

meanwhile

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:48 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:35 pm

meanwhile

Hey, there's several Crimes right there. The FBI did not have a legal predicate to run and investigation on Trump at the time (that hadn't fabricated it yet), and a whole bunch of FBI and DOJ people said the investigation started later, that's several counts of perjury.

See, the resistance wants to go right to impeach and make this about Trump thinks he's above the law; even though they have no proof of Trump crimes.

They skip right over the FBI/CIA/DOJ crimes it is evident were committed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience