THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:13 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:06 am
Take a poor immigrant like Melania. Odds of her ever meeting a rich patron, without the slave pageant? Virtually nil.

She’d have grown old and been married off to a minor, local warlord, without it. Possibly a small-time businessman. Now she’s the property of the most powerful warlord in the world.
So, what I'm hearing here is you feel immigrant women have no value in society other than being slaves.
No, I'm saying that she wouldn't even have been an immigrant. She'd be a Slovakian peasant.

I'm sure Melania has some deep thoughts, or professional value outside of her looks. Very sure.... totally.... :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:44 am
Suburban Farmer never ceases to amaze with the sheer number of topics upon which he has no expertise.
He's been firing on all cylinders the last couple weeks. A foetus is nothing more than a maggot until it pops out, and Immigrant women are good for nothing but being Slaves :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:02 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Suburban Farmer never ceases to amaze with the sheer number of topics upon which he has no expertise.
He's been firing on all cylinders the last couple weeks. A foetus is nothing more than a maggot until it pops out, and Immigrant women are good for nothing but being Slaves :dance:
You kids have erected a heroic number of strawmen, lately. Either I'm speaking above your heads, or you're just being intentionally obtuse.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:02 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 am
C-Mag wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Take a poor immigrant like Melania. Odds of her ever meeting a rich patron, without the slave pageant? Virtually nil.

She’d have grown old and been married off to a minor, local warlord, without it. Possibly a small-time businessman. Now she’s the property of the most powerful warlord in the world.
So, what I'm hearing here is you feel immigrant women have no value in society other than being slaves.
No, I'm saying that she wouldn't even have been an immigrant. She'd be a Slovakian peasant.

I'm sure Melania has some deep thoughts, or professional value outside of her looks. Very sure.... totally.... :think:
Well, yeah, because an immigrant woman can't do anything for herself. Immigrant women are poor, stupid, helpless slaves. How could she have gotten to American if it wasn't aboard a slave ship.

Plus Immigrant women are ignorant, uneducated, good for nothing but breeding.
:clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:02 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Well, yeah, because an immigrant woman can't do anything for herself. Immigrant women are poor, stupid, helpless slaves. How could she have gotten to American if it wasn't aboard a slave ship.

Plus Immigrant women are ignorant, uneducated, good for nothing but breeding.
:clap:
Well, the topic was beauty pageant contestants, but if you really want to chase that windmill, sure.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:05 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
You kids have erected a heroic number of strawmen, lately. Either I'm speaking above your heads, or you're just being intentionally obtuse.
How is talking about what you've said a strawman ?

Look at this below, and tell me that's not degrading and devaluing Immigrant women.

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

PLATA O PLOMO

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

What evidence do you have that she's a dolt? She speaks five languages. How many do you speak?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:05 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

How is talking about what you've said a strawman ?

Look at this below, and tell me that's not degrading and devaluing Immigrant women.

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

When did you turn SJW?

And what do you suppose were the prospects for a pretty girl in rural Slovakia, without a beauty pageant?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Kath wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:06 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

What evidence do you have that she's a dolt? She speaks five languages. How many do you speak?
She married Donald Trump.

I'll look her up, if Google Translate isn't working. :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Though I think the Miss America pageants are silly T&A shows, those women are intelligent.

This year's rep.

This past September Cara Mund, a Brown University honors graduate, made history by becoming the first woman from North Dakota to win the title of Miss America and a $50,000 scholarship. Prior to becoming Miss America 2018, Cara earned a bachelor’s degree in business, entrepreneurship, and organizations, and completed an internship in the Washington, DC, office of U.S. Senator John Hoeven of North Dakota.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?