THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:05 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:34 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:27 am
I'm sorry if I improperly slandered Chicago Politics. No one should slander Chicago politics.

Kath, it happens frequently. I was just bitching about how when John McCain dies they are already working the governor of Arizona to put Cindy McCain in his position.

The best response was(I forget who said it)
When Tom Brady retires, they should assign Giselle as his replacement.
Oh, Carlus - you are being so dishonest. Where have I said that Chicago politics is the model for decent and honest government? Do you even read, bro?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT
You don't like me being a little passive aggressive bitch :?

:shifty:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Re: THE ERROR OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:41 am

"This morning the British Ambassador in Washington handed the US Government a final Note stating that, unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their tariffs from Poland, a state of trade war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received,and that consequently this country is at trade war with America.
Bring it on MOFOs :orcs-buttshake:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:41 am
"This morning the British Ambassador in Washington handed the US Government a final Note stating that, unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their tariffs from Poland, a state of trade war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received,and that consequently this country is at trade war with America.
This should end well.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:44 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:41 am

This should end well.
The Biased Broadcasting Corporation was saying that last time this happened under Bush 250,000 American jobs were lost.
Stock market is taking a hit today.
EU has issued a ten page list of tariffs on US goods from Harleys to Bourbon. Canada and Mexico to follow suit.
4d chess no doubt.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:10 am

I'm not opposed to some economic protectionism.

Hopefully this will lead to the destruction of the UN and NATO. I see no need to be in those foreign entanglements.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:18 am

LMFAO

The winner of any trade war will be America. Except for a few nations, the global economy is totally dependent upon access to US markets.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:21 am

There are no winners of trade wars.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:22 am

Trade wars have no winners, just varying degrees of losers.

Enjoy record low unemployment while you can. If we enter a sustained trade war our unemployment will be spiking back up soon enough.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:29 am

"Trade war does not determine who is right - only who is left."

― Bertrand Russell

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:41 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:29 am
"Trade war does not determine who is right - only who is left."

― Bertrand Russell
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"