THE ERA OF TRUMP

Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:22 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 2:17 pm
Why do people jump to the defense of the indefensible, and then claim they aren't defending it?
They don't. You just willfully misrepresent what they say and then strut around like you've made some relevant point.
Go paint your hen coup you have nothing to offer here.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:27 am
Trump also considering pardoning/commuting sentences for Martha Stewart and Rod Blagojevich.

The Stewart is a no brainer. That was a Bullshit entrapment into a process crime, the Rowdy Rod Blagojevich is interesting.

Rod was in Chicago politics during the ascension of Barrack Obama, he knows all the players, including Valerie Jarret, Ayers, etc. and he probably has knowledge of all the dirty deals that went down.
He must be doing it just to spit James Comey. Wasn't he the prosecutor on the Martha Stewart case? One of his big contributions to society.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:05 am

You are all the winner of this argument. Blago is not at all to blame for the actions he took as governor. The entire city of Chicago should be put in prison and Blago, poor little dear, should be released immediately. Nobody can be held responsible for their own actions; it's always somebody else's fault.

:roll:
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:25 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:22 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 2:17 pm
Why do people jump to the defense of the indefensible, and then claim they aren't defending it?
They don't. You just willfully misrepresent what they say and then strut around like you've made some relevant point.
Go paint your hen coup you have nothing to offer here.
Haha - I have him on iggy, so only see his shit when he's quoted. My anger and disgust at all the corruption in Illinois is considered as a defense of corruption? Okee's not a big fan of logic. Ah well; there's a reason I don't read his posts.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:02 am

Kath wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:05 am
You are all the winner of this argument. Blago is not at all to blame for the actions he took as governor. The entire city of Chicago should be put in prison and Blago, poor little dear, should be released immediately. Nobody can be held responsible for their own actions; it's always somebody else's fault.

:roll:
Was this for me?

Never said that. Go back and look. I said a Blago sentence commutation is interesting. Then I wondered why and you griped about me slandering Chicago Politics for 2 pages.

I also said that I'm not certain Blago wasn't singled out, that this stuff probably happens all the time and I like equal justice under the law.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:02 am

I also said that I'm not certain Blago wasn't singled out, that this stuff probably happens all the time and I like equal justice under the law.
You went on and on about how it's Chicago's fault that the governor of Illinois tried to sell the senate seat.

I've no idea how often a sitting governor has the opportunity to pick a senator. It's not all that often, I'd imagine. But, yes, every governor caught selling a senate seat should fry, regardless of party. I've no love for Blago; always hated him. The fucking state was in financial chaos early in his administration, and he gave his wife millions of state funds to plant wildflowers on the sides of the roads. These politicians disgust me.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:27 am

I'm sorry if I improperly slandered Chicago Politics. No one should slander Chicago politics.

Kath, it happens frequently. I was just bitching about how when John McCain dies they are already working the governor of Arizona to put Cindy McCain in his position.

The best response was(I forget who said it)
When Tom Brady retires, they should assign Giselle as his replacement.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:27 am
I'm sorry if I improperly slandered Chicago Politics. No one should slander Chicago politics.

Kath, it happens frequently. I was just bitching about how when John McCain dies they are already working the governor of Arizona to put Cindy McCain in his position.

The best response was(I forget who said it)
When Tom Brady retires, they should assign Giselle as his replacement.
Oh, Carlus - you are being so dishonest. Where have I said that Chicago politics is the model for decent and honest government? Do you even read, bro?

Here... let me be clear

Chicago politics has been run by corrupt individuals going back at least a century, probably more.

I look forward to you interpreting that to make it sound like I think Chicago politics is not deserving of derision and disgust.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:35 am

It's been years since I thought about Giselle.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:35 am
It's been years since I thought about Giselle.

Wow. Is that actually her? And she became a billionaire in 10 years???

Somethings not right here.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0