THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed May 30, 2018 6:06 pm

Turn in your guns and import a million middle easterners. It'll be fun.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 30, 2018 7:00 pm

HS guy who's Free Speech was censored for wearing this T Shirt

A Federal Judge ordered the school to allow Addison Barnes to wear his T shirt. Hell the ACLU even said the school was Bat Shit Fucking Crazy. Ironically, the school is named Liberty High School.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/judge- ... all-shirt/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 31, 2018 7:24 am

Dinesh D'Souza is getting pardoned. The butthurt will be glorious.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 31, 2018 7:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:24 am
Dinesh D'Souza is getting pardoned. The butthurt will be glorious.
He's another Obama Era Political Prisoner thrown in the Gulag. I can't wait for his first film on that when he's in the clear.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu May 31, 2018 9:15 am

as long as we're pardoning political prisoners can we get an Assange pardon at some point? or Snowden?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 31, 2018 9:57 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:15 am
as long as we're pardoning political prisoners can we get an Assange pardon at some point? or Snowden?
I'm good with Assange, those charges are pretty much Bullshit.

Now Snowden on the other hand. He's guilty of violation of many information security laws. I would say this on Snowden. A case can be made for unequal justice under the law. Can't hold Snowden accountable and let Hillary go.
PLATA O PLOMO

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu May 31, 2018 10:00 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Never really swallowed that explaination. Seems to me the type of thing you might say to deflect away from the fact that you did not do your job properly.

Or, you can ignore all that and focus on the fact that some of these government workers said ''it's not my fault, I was scared of being called a racist''.
You know, not doing your job because you feared being called racist is pretty much the definition of "not doing your job properly" isn't it? And for the record, there's a reason I cited the BBC for that.. it's not just some right-wing nutjob conspiracy that says they didn't do their job because they feared being called racist.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 31, 2018 10:14 am

BjornP wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:00 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Never really swallowed that explaination. Seems to me the type of thing you might say to deflect away from the fact that you did not do your job properly.

Or, you can ignore all that and focus on the fact that some of these government workers said ''it's not my fault, I was scared of being called a racist''.
You know, not doing your job because you feared being called racist is pretty much the definition of "not doing your job properly" isn't it? And for the record, there's a reason I cited the BBC for that.. it's not just some right-wing nutjob conspiracy that says they didn't do their job because they feared being called racist.
No but it's a right wing nut job conspiracy to claim it was government policy.
It was a shitty council, a shitty police force and a shitty social services dept.
To claim it was government policy as some have is what I was responding to.

The government policy which helped to create the situation is funding cuts.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 31, 2018 10:15 am

Please tell us more about how it is the "human rights" of Muslim women to walk around with garbage bags over their bodies in order not to get beaten by their jihadi husbands and fathers, but the young English girls raped and murdered by those Muslim men had it coming. :roll:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:26 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:14 am
The government policy which helped to create the situation is funding cuts.
No ones buying this BS.