Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
DBTrek wrote:I'm sure all the retired US soldiers of black/hispanic descent who spent their lives defending America have their own views on StA's idea that their ethnicity prevents them from being actual Americans, as do I.

Where in the fuck did I say that?

It's your entire argument.
MULTICULTURALISM DOES NOT WORK - your entire thesis, you spelled it out in all caps.

And yet . . . we have countless examples of it working in the past and in the present.
So go ahead and tell the retired black veterans and the retired hispanic veterans "Thanks for your lifetime of service defending the ideals of America, but I'm sorry, you're too ethnic and multicultural to be part of America. Only white Christians actually have a place here. MULTICULTURALISM DOES NOT WORK!"

I invite you to give that speech at any VFW of your choosing, please be sure to video tape it for us.

No, it's not. You obviously have nothing to add but lies. It's pretty sad when all you can do is lie about somebody and race hustle instead of admit maybe you don't have any good idea about how to deal with these problems.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:16 pm

DBTrek wrote:
C-Mag wrote::o There is a huge difference between having a Multi Cultural Society and the Multiculturism Movement.
Multi Cultural Societies can still be based on assimilation and having a national identity.

Multiculturism is all about lack of assimilation, open borders, etc. and is doomed to fail.
I think I've pointed out that assimilation to a national identity is key.
I'm also pointing out that in the past we've had people of all creeds and color on board with American values.
So this idea that it's impossible is clearly false.

To reiterate that point, I invite anyone who feels to the contrary to express their views to minority veterans who spent their lives in service of America.
If someone really feels that America is doomed to fail because we don't look/pray similarly enough, they should be comfortable making that speech to the target audience, right?

Nothing magical happened between WWII and now. Patriotic blacks, Hispanics, Jews, whoever, are still completely capable of being patriotic and pro American. So this entire line of reasoning that somehow different ethnicities/cultures randomly evolved to make compatibility impossible in 2017 is puzzling.

Good Post

I'm short term pessimistic, long term Very Optimistic.

We will come out of this time of social turmoil and 'shaking out' as Dan would say, just fine. But a lot more conflict to come in the near term. And Millenials are going to shape the 21st C., for the better. As funs as it is to knock them, they are solid. We can't let the few vocal and in your face Millenials fool us into thinking they represent that generation.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:06 pm

It's weird to read and interact with racists.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:31 am

Hard Work and Meritocracy is a White Privilege Ideology designed to hurt people of color or some stupid shit.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9874

The Professors have gone crazy on their drive for self immolation of society.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:27 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:44 pm

de officiis wrote:

You can tell pretty early on that she is borderline retarded. Universities need to go back to being selective again. This is out of hand.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:07 pm

When she see's the cops and she's like, "really? for what?"

:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:25 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4622512/

Curious what those in here think of this? It looks funny but has obvious social/cultural agenda. Feminism and Lesbian all in one.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Tennis is gay.

Connor McGregor versus Amanda Nunes.

Make it happen.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:41 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4622512/

Curious what those in here think of this? It looks funny but has obvious social/cultural agenda. Feminism and Lesbian all in one.
Billie Jean King was born in 1943.

Bobby Rigs was born in 1918.

They played in 1973.

If anyone thinks that's an impressive match, I'll see if I can get into a cage match with a woman in a wheelchair down at the old folks home.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751