Civil War Doomsday Clock

Zlaxer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:54 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:51 am
Still, if we assume the war is inevitable, I like that the left is taking the insurgency role already. It means they already accepted that they will not have the military or legitimate government on their side. That's a huge advantage for us.

Had Hillary won, it would have been reversed.
You're forgetting the great Purge by Obama at the O7+ level...I wouldn't be so sure....

I also think we'll have a Con Convection before things turn hot.....that could be good or bad....good in that maybe there could be a peaceful way to separate the Marxists stronghold out from the rest of the country....

Bad in that a failed convention could accelerate the coming conflict.
Last edited by Zlaxer on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:57 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:54 am
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:51 am
Still, if we assume the war is inevitable, I like that the left is taking the insurgency role already. It means they already accepted that they will not have the military or legitimate government on their side. That's a huge advantage for us.

Had Hillary won, it would have been reversed.
You're forgetting the great Purge by Obama at the O7+ level...I wouldn't be so sure....

I also think we'll have a Con Convection before things turn hot.....that could be good or bad....good in that maybe there could be a peaceful way to separate the Marxists stronghold out from the rest of the country....
But those guys don't really matter as much as they think. The guys who matter are the wing/division/fleet commanders and admirals, generals actually running real commands, etc.

If anything, Obama's mistake was in thinking that the Pentagon was anything but where we promote failure so that it doesn't hurt the mission.

And then at the enlisted level, these leftist millennials are likely nothing more than drama queens that don't amount to much. Most of them likely aren't going to be the ones leading the fight. I am sure we have more than a few potential Che Guevarra's in there, but not so many that it matters.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 am

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:57 am

And then at the enlisted level, these leftist millennials are likely nothing more than drama queens that don't amount to much. Most of them likely aren't going to be the ones leading the fight.
Last time I checked -"millennials" made up most of the forces doing the actual fighting...."millennials" are also now pining on field grade and SNCO.....Don't confuse Millennials with the real snowflakes that came after them....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:17 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 am
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:57 am

And then at the enlisted level, these leftist millennials are likely nothing more than drama queens that don't amount to much. Most of them likely aren't going to be the ones leading the fight.
Last time I checked -"millennials" made up most of the forces doing the actual fighting...."millennials" are also now pining on field grade and SNCO.....Don't confuse Millennials with the real snowflakes that came after them....
I am talking about the millennials who are the snowflakes, not all of them.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:18 am

I don't see traditional Americans getting in a shooting war unless they are forced to. Either they are in control and get attacked by Leftist bombs or rifles, or they are not in power and the Left comes for their guns.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:45 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:46 am
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:59 am
This is a pretty large step in the direction of war.

All it takes is a mirror call to arms on the right. Then we'll have Proud Boys and Soy Boys shooting it out...but what will the DoD do? Especially when both side turn their guns on anyone trying to intervene :think:
The right, the true right will never turn a gun on the military unless they are doing something dentramental against them.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:06 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:45 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:59 am
This is a pretty large step in the direction of war.

All it takes is a mirror call to arms on the right. Then we'll have Proud Boys and Soy Boys shooting it out...but what will the DoD do? Especially when both side turn their guns on anyone trying to intervene :think:
The right, the true right will never turn a gun on the military unless they are doing something dentramental against them.
lel
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:11 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:06 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

lel
Laugh all you want, the left has shown they are willing to kill cops... senators and anything else related to authority.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:18 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:11 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

lel
Laugh all you want, the left has shown they are willing to kill cops... senators and anything else related to authority.
That actually makes them sound more like patriots.

Select another line of attack.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:18 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:11 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

lel
That actually makes them sound more like patriots.

Select another line of attack.
Only an Antifa supporter would think that.
#NotOneRedCent