[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

doc_loliday

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:49 pm

I was born in the wrong generation. I wish I was a mutant in water world.

:(

But we can build that world for the children.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Native Floridians will exterminate all mutants.

This will be our world. You have to be good on a jet ski and know how to navigate across Water World while you are constantly lit on hooch.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Sta gets it. It's gonna be awesome.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:16 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:41 pm

You guys may not believe this, but apparently social media companies censor people with right wing beliefs!

I have never heard of people being censored for opinions that aren’t kosher. That must be an entirely new thing.

Haven’t these people heard of the First Amendment?

Wow. This is fascism guys.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:51 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:03 am

Crowder hacking on Paul Ryan :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:47 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Japan is fucking awesome.

In my opinion, what killed the arcade in America was not really the console by itself, but the greediness of the arcade manufacturers. They would deliberately design games to cause you to lose lives to easily at certain points to keep the coins flowing. The arcade businesses themselves loved this because the coins cost real money, so they were willing to pay more money for such games. It got to the point where you could spend so much money on arcades that you could have instead bought all the major consoles and most of the good games for them.

Pac Man was the perfect game in terms of difficulty and cost. You could play a game for a pretty long time, but everybody wanted to go for the perfect score (or at least the high score). But it didn't take all your tokens like some of the others.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Japan is fucking awesome.

In my opinion, what killed the arcade in America was not really the console by itself, but the greediness of the arcade manufacturers. They would deliberately design games to cause you to lose lives to easily at certain points to keep the coins flowing. The arcade businesses themselves loved this because the coins cost real money, so they were willing to pay more money for such games. It got to the point where you could spend so much money on arcades that you could have instead bought all the major consoles and most of the good games for them.

Pac Man was the perfect game in terms of difficulty and cost. You could play a game for a pretty long time, but everybody wanted to go for the perfect score (or at least the high score). But it didn't take all your tokens like some of the others.

Theres some free memories. Those old games rocked, it would be cool to see some retro places like that in the USA.
PLATA O PLOMO