THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 11, 2018 10:09 pm

What like how Obama shut down Gitmo? Are we over looking all of this now or nah?

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri May 11, 2018 10:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:What like how Obama shut down Gitmo? Are we over looking all of this now or nah?
One of his bigger lies.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 11, 2018 10:16 pm

Is anyone here going to overlook them?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 11, 2018 10:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:What I find shocking is how many Americans are willing to tolerate a treasonous attempted coup as long as the coup targets their political enemies.

That's a really bad sign.

If this happened against the Obama admin, I don't think you would see so many Americans who vote republican for the most part turning a blind eye, but maybe I am wrong about that. Either way, this is really bad.
It did happen. The GOP leadership met on the night of the 2008 election, and vowed to oppose all measures proposed by Obama. Greatest Filibuster Congress in history.

Funny how we’re all special victims as it suits us.
I'm not sure the voting record supports that.

What Americans didn't do election night 2008 is plan and active resistence throughout the country, get the FBI and IC to stage a coup against Obama, work with foreign agents to dummy up evidence to over turn the election. There were no irritated vagina marches on Washington.

No, what you find is support for Obama went sky high across the board for Obama between election night and his inauguration. He only started to lose support when he cam out with his stimulus spending bill.
Dude. How was the Tea Party any different from irritated vaginas? Both were examples of the lowest possible denominator showing their ass on the national mall.

Meaningless and noisy. Just like our politics.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri May 11, 2018 10:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:lol
Very convenient for you, "filibuster poster."

Killing poor catass with your verbosity.

Asshole.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:26 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: Dude. How was the Tea Party any different from irritated vaginas?
The Tea Party led to people like Ron Johnson getting elected to office.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat May 12, 2018 8:13 am

congress is more than welcome to vote no on the president, i'm not so sure the intel agencies and divisions of the executive branch have that same leeway

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 am

pineapplemike wrote:congress is more than welcome to vote no on the president, i'm not so sure the intel agencies and divisions of the executive branch have that same leeway
Exactly

People forget that the FBI was created out of thin air by the Executive
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat May 12, 2018 12:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:What I find shocking is how many Americans are willing to tolerate a treasonous attempted coup as long as the coup targets their political enemies.

That's a really bad sign.

If this happened against the Obama admin, I don't think you would see so many Americans who vote republican for the most part turning a blind eye, but maybe I am wrong about that. Either way, this is really bad.
It did happen. The GOP leadership met on the night of the 2008 election, and vowed to oppose all measures proposed by Obama. Greatest Filibuster Congress in history.

Wow, hack bitch isn't even trying to pretend anymore. GCD from now on.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat May 12, 2018 12:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I'm not sure the voting record supports that.

What Americans didn't do election night 2008 is plan and active resistence throughout the country, get the FBI and IC to stage a coup against Obama, work with foreign agents to dummy up evidence to over turn the election. There were no irritated vagina marches on Washington.

No, what you find is support for Obama went sky high across the board for Obama between election night and his inauguration. He only started to lose support when he cam out with his stimulus spending bill.
Dude. How was the Tea Party any different from irritated vaginas? Both were examples of the lowest possible denominator showing their ass on the national mall.

Meaningless and noisy. Just like our politics.
They were not meaningless. Tea Party directly affected primary elections, you know those things you know nothing about. Its how we got Marco Rubio and Charlie Christ being a bitch and switching to democrat to lose races he once won. Remember Sen Mike Castle from Delaware? Oh no you don't. See what happens when people actually pay attention to Congressional elections. The only lowest common denominator dumb fuck is you.