THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:44 am

DBTrek wrote:
C-Mag wrote: I have deoderant as well. Typically Old Spice or Mennen Speedstik becuase they are in the bargain barrel. Good Stuff.
I also own electric hair clippers................................... 1 on the side, blend in the top with a 2 and your good to go.
Aren't you a fancy Nancy with your hair blending and shit.
#2 over the whole head.

Cut that stuff and shower. Who has time for messing with clip guards?
"fancy Nancy" :lol:

What was the name of that haircutting device that sucked your hair up into a tube and cut it?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:46 am

C-Mag wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
C-Mag wrote: I have deoderant as well. Typically Old Spice or Mennen Speedstik becuase they are in the bargain barrel. Good Stuff.
I also own electric hair clippers................................... 1 on the side, blend in the top with a 2 and your good to go.
Aren't you a fancy Nancy with your hair blending and shit.
#2 over the whole head.

Cut that stuff and shower. Who has time for messing with clip guards?
"fancy Nancy" :lol:

What was the name of that haircutting device that sucked your hair up into a tube and cut it?
Flowbee

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:57 am

Thanks Hastur :D
That's the One !
PLATA O PLOMO

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
How many beauty products or fashion shoes do you own Okee ?
I own seven pair of shoes, three of them are flip flops. Walking shoes, dress shoes.. For hair, I have headbands to keep my hair pulled back. Don't currently own mousse, hair spray, gel, or any of that crap. My makeup fits in a very small bag, there's nine-ish things in there.

I'm not denying that girls like to get made up to look pretty, but these are not young girls we are talking about. These are grown women, not girls in their 20s. Maybe you are right and Macron's wife is a petty child who needs to be the prettiest princess in the room in order to feel good about herself. I'd bet against that.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:46 am

Kath wrote:Maybe you are right and Macron's wife is a petty child who needs to be the prettiest princess in the room in order to feel good about herself. I'd bet against that.
She's 24 years older, she was 39 striking up something with him when he was only 15. There's a word for that kind of behaviour and "princess" isn't the "p" word that comes to mind.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:27 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
How many beauty products or fashion shoes do you own Okee ?
I own seven pair of shoes, three of them are flip flops. Walking shoes, dress shoes.. For hair, I have headbands to keep my hair pulled back. Don't currently own mousse, hair spray, gel, or any of that crap. My makeup fits in a very small bag, there's nine-ish things in there.

I'm not denying that girls like to get made up to look pretty, but these are not young girls we are talking about. These are grown women, not girls in their 20s. Maybe you are right and Macron's wife is a petty child who needs to be the prettiest princess in the room in order to feel good about herself. I'd bet against that.

I prefer gals with very little makeup................ I'd shoot myself before I married a Bratz doll. You are an aberration, not the norm. I was speaking to the overwhelming norm. My wife goes easy on the war paint, but I have photos of her from her teen years in the 80s that are great fun. Big hair, big makeup, giant print T-shirt, or popped collar polo. :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:01 am

C-Mag wrote: I have photos of her from her teen years in the 80s that are great fun. Big hair, big makeup, giant print T-shirt, or popped collar polo. :lol:
You've just made my point for me. When I was in my 20's, I had dresser drawers filled with makeup and hair products.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:10 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote: I have photos of her from her teen years in the 80s that are great fun. Big hair, big makeup, giant print T-shirt, or popped collar polo. :lol:
You've just made my point for me. When I was in my 20's, I had dresser drawers filled with makeup and hair products.
Should we look at the demographics by gender of who is getting augmentation surgery after 40 ?

I agree with you that it's more important to women in their teens and twenties. But the difference between the genders on this isn't even close. Your a gal that has a small makeup bag, minimal hair treatments and minimal shoes. I asked Okee the same thing........................ He said, I have deorderant.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:31 am

Problem is, we are able to pull younger women even in middle age. At least, it's easier for us to do it than middle-aged women.

A lot of these women have a string of blown up relationships behind them, at least one destroyed marriage (probably by them), and an illustrious career riding the cock carousel in their twenties.

They have little to nothing to offer us. They do this because they bought the lie. They rode the carousel. They destroyed their marriages, thinking they can always attract a decent man like they did when they were young (really, when *we* were young, and stupid about these things). Women who do this, who don't do it for careers (like actreses), usually do it because the only power in the world they ever bothered to foster is rapidly dwindling to nothing, and they burned so many bridges with men, they do not have a husband to care for them in their middle life.

They used their sexual attractiveness to influence men to do things for them when it was easy. When the attractiveness fades, they are desperate.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:45 am

The FBI and DOJ used 71% of their total budget in 2016 to absolve Clinton and go after Trump........... WTF :evil:
13 minute mark
PLATA O PLOMO