THE ERA OF TRUMP

kybkh

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by kybkh » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:04 am

nmoore63 wrote:To be clear, they are all fucking sleeze balls. I don't like any of them.

Raiding someone's lawyer though, that takes some pretty high standards. The highest really.

I can point to case after case of guilty as fuck people that were working with the retainer lawyer, that you know is in on all this bullshit... they still never raid the lawyer.

Someone needs to go to jail, and if someone doesn't, then the government person that authorized the raid needs to go to jail.
Cheryl Mills...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:04 am

Kath wrote:I'm looking for a list of stupid shit the media has reported in the "gotcha, Trump!" style, when a simple google search shows this is normal behavior for all presidents.

Most recent FB outrage. "ZOMG! Trump is refusing to go to Barbara Bush's funeral! ASSHAT!"

Me: Did you feel the same when Obama sent Michelle to Nancy's funeral?"

Response: Oh, okay then, I didn't know that. Well, he's still a jerk face.

Rinse. Repeat - we'll do this 2-3 times again next week.
The volume of negative stories against Trump is what's totally out of hand. It's over 90% Negative since he announced for POTUS. That's 3 years of sligning shit. Trumps and asshole, but these fuckers never ran 1 year of bad press on Stalin, Mao or Hitler.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:11 am

kybkh wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:To be clear, they are all fucking sleeze balls. I don't like any of them.

Raiding someone's lawyer though, that takes some pretty high standards. The highest really.

I can point to case after case of guilty as fuck people that were working with the retainer lawyer, that you know is in on all this bullshit... they still never raid the lawyer.

Someone needs to go to jail, and if someone doesn't, then the government person that authorized the raid needs to go to jail.
Cheryl Mills...
Yeah, if this was Hillary, Cohen would have already been given immunity rather than raided.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:54 am

nmoore63 wrote:
kybkh wrote:

Cheryl Mills...
Yeah, if this was Hillary, Cohen would have already been given immunity rather than raided.
Commentators have theorized that Mueller did that in an attempt to get fired.

The Theory goes, Mueller has nothing on Trump, so he tries to get fired to create the Obstruction of Justice charges he's been seeking since day 1.

All I know is raiding your targets lawyers office is some dirty fucking pool and I'd like to see some pretty serious reasons why Constitutional Rights were violated.
PLATA O PLOMO

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
kybkh wrote:
Cheryl Mills...

The Theory goes, Mueller has nothing on Trump, so he tries to get fired to create the Obstruction of Justice charges he's been seeking since day 1.

All I know is raiding your targets lawyers office is some dirty fucking pool and I'd like to see some pretty serious reasons why Constitutional Rights were violated.
As I said earlier, to me that means someone now has to go to jail. Its like domestic violence (at least how it works here in washington state).

If you can't send the perp to jail, you now have to go to jail.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:09 am

nmoore63 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
nmoore63 wrote: Yeah, if this was Hillary, Cohen would have already been given immunity rather than raided.

As I said earlier, to me that means someone now has to go to jail. Its like domestic violence (at least how it works here in washington state).

If you can't send the perp to jail, you now have to go to jail.
That's how I see it.
However, the Double Standard we are observing daily is shocking. I'm amazed it's so out in the open.

There were 25 POTUS candidates that made tickets in 2016, but we only investigate Trump for wrong doing, campaign finance........ that's one minor example.
PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:21 pm

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Apparently he doesn’t think we need one for blacks though. Meaning I guess he doesn’t expect much variance within his own race?
:think:

He might be racist.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:28 pm

That's a fair point. Some whites are good and others not so much. It's not like you can stereotype them like you can with black people.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:37 pm

North Korean leader suspends nuclear and missile tests, shuts down test site
#MAGA

:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"