Current US Military

C-Mag

Re: Current US Military

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 13, 2021 9:49 pm

The biggest issue I have with women and fags (now trans too) in the Army is, their everything is about their sexual identity. Men can just focus on the work and get the job done. Set high standards are coerce the weaker men to pull their shit together and perform to standard. It's really the only way to run a successful military. No worrying about Captain Save a Ho, no worrying about who's fucking who. Just straight up getting the job done.

When I was combat arms, it was 100% sausage fest. We had none of those problems and men could be men and focus on the mission. Chicks would come up with log pac, and it wasn't uncommon for them to get fucked in the back of a 5 ton. We'd all laugh about it and go back to the mission.

The military just doesn't need the distractions.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:49 pm
The military just doesn't need the distractions.
"distraction" doesn't cover it anymore, this has become obsession

the Chinese couldn't cripple the military like the Woke have

it's literally a fifth column trying to destroy the "patriarchal" military on purpose
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 13, 2021 9:59 pm

Roger.

I can literally see them putting together entire units of minorities. All female units, all black units, all Mexican units, all gender bender units. That's where this is going with Critical Race Theory.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:
and it wasn't uncommon for them to get fucked in the back of a 5 ton. We'd all laugh about it and go back to the mission.
I never encountered anything like that in twenty years, not in the field

I did have military chicks throwing themselves at me in garrison

but when a gorgeous 19 year old Private pulled me into the girls washroom, locked the door

said she wanted to suck me, wanted me to fuck her, falling to her knees unbuckling my kilt ?

I said nope, you're drunk, get back to the mess with your peers, I will forget this ever happened

there were lots of young girls putting themselves in vulnerable positions

but in my experience, most were not taken advantage of
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:08 pm

not that there weren't some crazy sex parties, and not that I never attended any of those

but honestly, that was all civilian chicks, we didn't invite military chicks to those parties

there were so many civilian chicks coming to the barracks, there was no need to invite chicks from work

you don't even want those chicks around, they can't be trusted, they're not in the brotherhood

it's not like we didn't know they were prone to false accusations of misconduct, so we stayed well away from them

right off the bat chicks came in making false claims of "harassment" one after the next, they were bald faced liars

so they all became pariahs by default

it was like the Mike Pence drill, don't ever be in a room alone with them, bring a witness

like I say, they were corrosive to the very esprit de corps which makes men fight

the pathological lying culture of females was toxic in of itself, they just made up one bullshit claim after the next

pretty soon nobody could get any work done, with all the "investigations" based on lies told by females

lying to gain power is against the male dominance hierarchical code, the warrior code

but lying is fair game in the female dominance hierarchy, reputation destruction is their primary weapon

they hen peck each other with lies about sexual impropriety, they do that in any hierarchy they are put into
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Thu May 13, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 13, 2021 10:26 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:01 pm
C-Mag wrote:
and it wasn't uncommon for them to get fucked in the back of a 5 ton. We'd all laugh about it and go back to the mission.
there were lots of young girls putting themselves in vulnerable positions

but in my experience, most were not taken advantage of
Oh, they weren't taken advantage of. They wanted it as much as the guys that did em.

It was too far out of my personality to do that shit.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:26 pm

I did all sorts of things with civilian girls

like when I was on confinement to barracks my girlfriend snuck past the duty sergeant in a raincoat over lingerie

but military chicks were not worth the trouble

too many bald face lies being told by them, I didn't trust them enough to fuck them
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 13, 2021 10:33 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:08 pm
not that there weren't some crazy sex parties, and not that I never attended any of those

but honestly, that was all civilian chicks, we didn't invite military chicks to those parties

there were so many civilian chicks coming to the barracks, there was no need to invite chicks from work

you don't even want those chicks around, they can't be trusted, they're not in the brotherhood

it's not like we didn't know they were prone to false accusations of misconduct, so we stayed well away from them

right off the bat chicks came in making false claims of "harassment" one after the next, they were bald faced liars

so they all became pariahs by default

it was like the Mike Pence drill, don't ever be in a room alone with them, bring a witness

like I say, they were corrosive to the very esprit de corps which makes men fight

the pathological lying culture of females was toxic in of itself, they just made up one bullshit claim after the next

pretty soon nobody could get any work done, with all the "investigations" based on lies told by females

lying to gain power is against the male dominance hierarchical code, the warrior code

but lying is fair game in the female dominance hierarchy, reputation destruction is their primary weapon

they hen peck each other with lies about sexual impropriety, they do that in any hierarchy they are put into
Later in my career, running an Engineer company with females I ran into all of that. It was always a pain in the ass. Our percentage of females was fairly low because it was a hard physical job. But we had our problems.

I'd get pissed over the simple fact that I felt saddled with females that couldn't hack it physically. Couldn't keep up with the men. Never mind the lying and fuckery. I was pissed because we had physical standards to be in an Engineer unit. You had to be able to lift 50lbs continuously through the day and 100 lbs in a one time lift. I not sure I ran into one chick that could pass that standard. Yet, the big Army put them in my unit.

It was always a drain on the mission. Almost all the guys I could pull one of them out to go do a job, boom, done, no questions asked. But with the chicks, most of them couldn't handle a job by themselves.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 13, 2021 10:36 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:26 pm

I did all sorts of things with civilian girls

like when I was on confinement to barracks my girlfriend snuck past the duty sergeant in a raincoat over lingerie

but military chicks were not worth the trouble

too many bald face lies being told by them, I didn't trust them enough to fuck them
LOL................ I love that.

I remember one bright morning we fell out for PT. The platoon sergeant announced there was a health and welfare inspection of the barracks............ which was code word for somebody had some serious contraband and they would search everyone to find who they already suspected of drugs. The Platoon Sergeant ordered us all to stay in formation. All of sudden Ruiz takes off sprinting for the barracks. I'm like WTF. My buddy says, 'His Girlfriend is still in his bunk' :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:37 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:33 pm
But with the chicks, most of them couldn't handle a job by themselves.
yeah, I escaped from them by going to Recce Platoon

just take it up a notch, to the elite level, where the chicks can't follow
Nec Aspera Terrent