Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Well they are the Middle Kingdom.

Also, I can't wait to be insignificant like Poland so people stop flooding this country.

Yeah there is so much racism here and the burning minorities in the streets are starting to cause respiratory problems. Hopefully these folks realize they should head straight to Canada or Sweden.

It's terrible. It's worse than Europe. I know we think Europe is bad off right now but that's just a front. They are trying to discourage white people from immigrating there.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Welcome to the New World Order:
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Welcome to the New World Order:
Heh Brazil be like

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 02, 2017 6:15 pm

I'm still baffled as to how this map works. Is it like a random skewed angle from a satellite? What is this?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 02, 2017 6:23 pm

That map perfectly illustrates how these marxists see the world. We might as well trying to be arguing with people from another planet.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue May 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:That map perfectly illustrates how these marxists see the world. We might as well trying to be arguing with people from another planet.
If I'm not totally wrong that looks like a map I recently read about that was produced by a Japanese mathematician who tried to reduce the distorted proportions caused by the usual Mercator projections.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 02, 2017 9:31 pm

BjornP wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Someone on here pointed out earlier that Christianity had a violent past. Before World War 1, the Thirty Years war was the most violent conflict in European History. However I think it is incredibly disingenuous to compare 17th century Christian violence, with present day Islamic violence. That would be like comparing present day Mongolia with Genghis Khan Mongolia. While protestants and Catholics did attack and kill each other in the past, they are largely peaceful today. The Northern Ireland Troubles is an exception, but Muslims killed almost as many people on September 11, as the amount killed during that 30 year period. .....*snip* It is not just in the Middle East and Europe. Muslims everywhere have had difficulty assimilating and remaining peaceful, whether its Chechens or Uighurs in China. Much of this violence is unreported by the way. There were over 400 acid attacks in London last year, and many gang rapes on which the authorities buried the lead (hint: its not Taoists doing it). In the future, its possible that this violence will subside, and Islam may be able to distance itself from this unfortunate legacy. At the present though, it is incredibly naive to act like Muslims pose no serious threat to safety and order because of Christian religious wars 400 years ago. Huguenots and Anabaptists haven't been holding the bloody dagger for a long time.
I'll get to the part I highlighted in bold later...

I agree that there are people trying to turn the issue of integration of immigrants into a moral relativistic game of everything being equal, everything being the same. Over more inane, that we're "just as bad". Western Civilization equals democracy, liberty, civil rights, essentially the values founded or first expressed by French and British philosophers and eventually realized as something more than theory with the creation of the United States. Claiming that we still carry out public executions of heretics and people accused of witchcraft in the Western world is..... extremely ignorant.

The constant comparisons between Islam and Christianity are meaningless. So is the expectation of an Islamic Reformation. Not because they're not reform-friendly, but because it's not some sort of historical "law" that Reformation and splitting off from an earlier religion is the only way to progress. Judaism is a fine example of that. While the fact that they were minority obviously plays a part, in the centuries after losing the last temple, they eventually did away the death penalty for blasphemy and apostasy. Helps they didn't have a state and that those who left their faith would generally accept the faith of the Christian or Muslim ruler. Can't very well execute a Christian for abandoning the Jewish faith if your liege is Christian and you're Jewish.

Now, as for the bolded part: Chechens in Russia and Uyghurs in China are not immigrant Muslims. They're natives, their land conquered in the past by Russia and China. There are two sorts of multi-ethnicity. Native ethnic groups, and immigrant ethnic groups. Chechens are native ethnic groups to Russia, Chechnya is as integrated into the Russian Federation as the Kremlin wants it to be.

Expecting that the 6 or so % that make up Europe's Muslim population poses a "serious" threat to safety and order is mostly.... pathetic. Weak. Hysterical. Unmanly. Undignified. And quite simply stupid. Muslim immigrants and descendents pose a greater pr. capita CRIME problem than natives, sure. But not the extent that the national order is threatened. I realize that lots of you get your news about this mythological fall of Europe to Islam from "sources" like Breitbart, Daily Mail, and various other fake news nutter sites. Problem with that isn't that you get your news from there....but that you get your information about the state of Europe exclusively from those hysteria-promoting clickbait sites.
I know that the Chechens and Uyghurs are not immigrants, but they still always stir up shit. I'm not even arguing that they are always the aggressors. All I'm pointing out is that muslims make for some poor neighbors wherever they live.

I don't read Breitbart or any of those dogshit sites, but it gets utterly ridiculous when I see articles from the center left or mainstream papers aggresively acting like there is no correlation between Islamic demographics and violence. I saw a Slate article today that said: It is ridiculous to link Female Genital Mutilation with Islam. While muslims are not the only group that practices this, a simple google search will show that many of these muslim countries perform this on over 70% of their women. If you are a girl in a muslim country, your vagina is getting hacked. Lets get real here.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Hastur wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:That map perfectly illustrates how these marxists see the world. We might as well trying to be arguing with people from another planet.
If I'm not totally wrong that looks like a map I recently read about that was produced by a Japanese mathematician who tried to reduce the distorted proportions caused by the usual Mercator projections.
Yeah, it's showing both poles. I think you're right.

Or it could just be a dastardly Marxist plot, designed to trigger StA into suicide. Anyone's guess really.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 9:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
BjornP wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Someone on here pointed out earlier that Christianity had a violent past. Before World War 1, the Thirty Years war was the most violent conflict in European History. However I think it is incredibly disingenuous to compare 17th century Christian violence, with present day Islamic violence. That would be like comparing present day Mongolia with Genghis Khan Mongolia. While protestants and Catholics did attack and kill each other in the past, they are largely peaceful today. The Northern Ireland Troubles is an exception, but Muslims killed almost as many people on September 11, as the amount killed during that 30 year period. .....*snip* It is not just in the Middle East and Europe. Muslims everywhere have had difficulty assimilating and remaining peaceful, whether its Chechens or Uighurs in China. Much of this violence is unreported by the way. There were over 400 acid attacks in London last year, and many gang rapes on which the authorities buried the lead (hint: its not Taoists doing it). In the future, its possible that this violence will subside, and Islam may be able to distance itself from this unfortunate legacy. At the present though, it is incredibly naive to act like Muslims pose no serious threat to safety and order because of Christian religious wars 400 years ago. Huguenots and Anabaptists haven't been holding the bloody dagger for a long time.
I'll get to the part I highlighted in bold later...

I agree that there are people trying to turn the issue of integration of immigrants into a moral relativistic game of everything being equal, everything being the same. Over more inane, that we're "just as bad". Western Civilization equals democracy, liberty, civil rights, essentially the values founded or first expressed by French and British philosophers and eventually realized as something more than theory with the creation of the United States. Claiming that we still carry out public executions of heretics and people accused of witchcraft in the Western world is..... extremely ignorant.

The constant comparisons between Islam and Christianity are meaningless. So is the expectation of an Islamic Reformation. Not because they're not reform-friendly, but because it's not some sort of historical "law" that Reformation and splitting off from an earlier religion is the only way to progress. Judaism is a fine example of that. While the fact that they were minority obviously plays a part, in the centuries after losing the last temple, they eventually did away the death penalty for blasphemy and apostasy. Helps they didn't have a state and that those who left their faith would generally accept the faith of the Christian or Muslim ruler. Can't very well execute a Christian for abandoning the Jewish faith if your liege is Christian and you're Jewish.

Now, as for the bolded part: Chechens in Russia and Uyghurs in China are not immigrant Muslims. They're natives, their land conquered in the past by Russia and China. There are two sorts of multi-ethnicity. Native ethnic groups, and immigrant ethnic groups. Chechens are native ethnic groups to Russia, Chechnya is as integrated into the Russian Federation as the Kremlin wants it to be.

Expecting that the 6 or so % that make up Europe's Muslim population poses a "serious" threat to safety and order is mostly.... pathetic. Weak. Hysterical. Unmanly. Undignified. And quite simply stupid. Muslim immigrants and descendents pose a greater pr. capita CRIME problem than natives, sure. But not the extent that the national order is threatened. I realize that lots of you get your news about this mythological fall of Europe to Islam from "sources" like Breitbart, Daily Mail, and various other fake news nutter sites. Problem with that isn't that you get your news from there....but that you get your information about the state of Europe exclusively from those hysteria-promoting clickbait sites.
I know that the Chechens and Uyghurs are not immigrants, but they still always stir up shit. I'm not even arguing that they are always the aggressors. All I'm pointing out is that muslims make for some poor neighbors wherever they live.

I don't read Breitbart or any of those dogshit sites, but it gets utterly ridiculous when I see articles from the center left or mainstream papers aggresively acting like there is no correlation between Islamic demographics and violence. I saw a Slate article today that said: It is ridiculous to link Female Genital Mutilation with Islam. While muslims are not the only group that practices this, a simple google search will show that many of these muslim countries perform this on over 70% of their women. If you are a girl in a muslim country, your vagina is getting hacked. Lets get real here.
I'm curious how you see Muslim countries hacking up their citizens as a problem for their neighbors...but not that curious.

It occurs to me that we'd be speaking exactly the same way about native Americans or aboriginals, if they'd somehow been left in the Stone Age, and maintained their own territories all this time. If only Sitting Bull could have found some black gold, he'd still be scalping whites that ventured into his land, and massacring the other tribes over which animal truly represents the Great Spirit...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Lena Dunham and leftist people get mad at white men over not being represented enough in video games, but when it comes to Islam and this kind of shit you hear crickets. You don't see the cognitive dissonance going on here?

As to your neighbor point, I would not be overly concerned about this if it was staying in that part of the world. My problem is when people bring that shit to the West, and try to normalize it over here. We are starting to hear more about FGM in the United States. I have no doubt that the right is sensationalizing it, but it is certainly happening, and in most cases it is not reported. What are your thoughts on this? How far are you willing to accommodate other cultures in your own country?
Shikata ga nai