Sensible Shoes Klobachar - OUT - Karens now for Biden
No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

Montegriffo

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:25 am

Let the workers in these plants get the same wages -- all the workers, all presidents, all executives, all directors, all managers, all bankers -- yes, and all generals and all admirals and all officers and all politicians and all government office holders -- everyone in the nation be restricted to a total monthly income not to exceed that paid to the soldier in the trenches!
He forgot to mention securing the means of production for the workers.

Not got a lot to do with Gabbard being an apologist for Assad but I'm not really expecting anyone to actually address the topic at hand...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:28 am

GFY limey.

When you get over to Syria with your cookware and bayonet to kill Assad, send us some IG posts of your derring-do. Invite the fags at the WaPo to go on the crusade with you.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:35 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:19 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:11 am
LOL you are such an NPC faggot
Cool your jets flunkey, I'm just pointing out what the Post is saying. I make no comment about whether I agree.
Rather than attack me you could try telling me why they are wrong. :roll:
Monte correctly brings up the chosen line of attack on Tulsi. She handles it pretty well. Here's Cuomo at CNN trying that line of attack.

It's startling how differently these outlets handle Tulsi and Harris
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:37 am

How MSNBC engaged Tulsi yesterday

How MSNBC engaged Kamala yesterday
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:40 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:28 am
GFY limey.

When you get over to Syria with your cookware and bayonet to kill Assad, send us some IG posts of your derring-do. Invite the fags at the WaPo to go on the crusade with you.
You know what's worse than getting entrenched in another country's civil war?
Joining in on the wrong side.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:46 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:37 am
How MSNBC engaged Tulsi yesterday

How MSNBC engaged Kamala yesterday
We can certainly expect for the crusty-assed whore cop to get her nasty-woman pussy stroked by the establishment media, fo shizzle.

Kamala Harris Is a Cop Who Wants To Be President
The most charitable reading of Harris' record is that it signals how difficult it can be to keep promises and principles once you enter the political establishment. Another interpretation is that Harris is someone who has spent a lifetime using the rhetoric of social justice and civil liberties to further her own quest for fame and power.

. . .

Harris, in other words, isn't just a cop—an authority figure who likes to use government force to inflict punishment. She's a politician—a ruthless and effective seeker of personal power for its own sake. It's hard to say which is worse, but in the end it doesn't matter: With Harris, there's no need to choose.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:49 am

MHF crew should take a victory lap. We saw Tulsi as a one of the few candidates that stood out and could threaten people if given a chance. The corporate media and bloggers are playing catch up.

Zerohedge has a good article on her today, says she's put herself in 3rd rail ron paul territory and recognizes that she is a real threat to Trump if she gets that far.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08- ... si-gabbard
…….No, the fact that Gabbard is being smeared as viciously and baselessly as she is by all the right people on both the left and the right is all the proof you need that she is 1) the real deal and 2) they are scared of her.

When Lindsey Graham tweets about Tulsi Gabbard twice after a debate, when the Washington Post neocons like Josh Rogin are attacking her, you know she’s got their panties in a bunch.
You expect it from the Harris camp, obviously. But when it comes directly from people like Navid Jamali (double agent, navy intelligence, MSNBC contributor) you know the empire is beginning to get worried.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:19 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:11 am
LOL you are such an NPC faggot
Cool your jets flunkey, I'm just pointing out what the Post is saying. I make no comment about whether I agree.
Rather than attack me you could try telling me why they are wrong. :roll:
We are talking about the same WaPo who said the evidence that Saddam was making WMDs was a slam dunk and helped propagandize the Iraq War, right?

LOL

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:55 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:46 am

We can certainly expect for the crusty-assed whore cop to get her nasty-woman pussy stroked by the establishment media, fo shizzle.
^^^ Shit like that is why I love this site^^^ Free speech is awesome

Fife wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:46 am
The most charitable reading of Harris' record is that it signals how difficult it can be to keep promises and principles once you enter the political establishment. Another interpretation is that Harris is someone who has spent a lifetime using the rhetoric of social justice and civil liberties to further her own quest for fame and power.

. . .

Harris, in other words, isn't just a cop—an authority figure who likes to use government force to inflict punishment. She's a politician—a ruthless and effective seeker of personal power for its own sake. It's hard to say which is worse, but in the end it doesn't matter: With Harris, there's no need to choose.
The assumption that if you are a cop, you will have dirty skeletons in your closet is telling.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:57 am

corporate press are grinding tulsi into an even sharper diamond the more they give her these adversarial interviews, she is significantly better at handling them than she used to be. she's still so young too, in her prime. i love ron paul but he was too old at times to effectively push back against this shit