I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

C-Mag

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Fife wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
C-Mag wrote: Ironically, few women or blacks even know who she was and she is not used as an example by the pour me crowd.
If it’s whiskey on tap, I’m a member of the ‘pour me’ crowd for sure.
You're probably old enough for this one:

"How's it going Mr. Peterson?" "Poor." "I'm sorry to hear that." "No, I mean pour."
:clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:46 pm

Cheers should have closed up shop before it jumped the shark.
Account abandoned.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:56 pm

Prime example of the sort of shit that gives fuel to StA.

Asked plainly, "do you hate all white people?"

Malcolm answers, "I don't think it's a fair question."

Of course it was, and of course he was hateful.

Don't be like Malcolm.

Be like Martin,

"We hope that the end will be redemption and reconciliation rather than division. But this, it seems to me, is a necessary phase of the transition from the old order of segregation and discrimination to the new order of freedom and justice, and this should not last forever, it's just something that's natural right now, and as soon as we pass out of the shock period into the more creative period of adjustment, I think that that bitterness and ill will pass away."
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Nah, fuck that, be Dr. Dre, Niggah With Attitude FTW, cha-ching, net worth; seven hundred fifty million dollars.

Where is Dr. King? Oh, the rednecks shot him? Jeez, that didn't work out so well... maybe the liberals will build a statue to you someday, ya commie chump.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Nah, fuck that, be Dr. Dre, Niggah With Attitude FTW, cha-ching, net worth; seven hundred fifty million dollars.

Where is Dr. King? Oh, the rednecks shot him? Jeez, that didn't work out so well... maybe the liberals will build a statue to you someday, ya commie chump.
Hey, go listen to what that seal has to say. What's that?

The biggest economy the world has ever seen cares not for the opinions of ice farmers? Perish the thought!
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Nah, fuck that, be Dr. Dre, Niggah With Attitude FTW, cha-ching, net worth; seven hundred fifty million dollars.

The biggest economy the world has ever seen cares not for the opinions of ice farmers? Perish the thought!
Palatable to the white guilt liberals non threatening uncle tom house nigger, shot down by the rednecks for his troubles, white guilt liberals weep for him, but that and the exact fare, gets him a ride on the public transit, if he wasn't dead long time ago that is.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:30 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Palatable to the white guilt liberals non threatening uncle tom house nigger, shot down by the rednecks for his troubles, white guilt liberals weep for him, but that and the exact fare, gets him a ride on the public transit, if he wasn't dead long time ago that is.
What the fuck is any of that supposed to mean?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:41 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

What the fuck is any of that supposed to mean?
Means that while he may be a pseudo communist house nigger martyr for the Hollywood Liberal Panty Waists, no one else really gives a fuck, MLK is old news, and immortality is of no utility, if you ain't around to spend it, niggaz. Net worth seven five oh million, now that's for the win.

Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 pm

Alright, first point, the key black American for reconciliation was a house nigger?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:48 pm

If you look on his facebook page you can see pictures of him smoking weed and pointing guns at the camera. The guy was a thug.
Shikata ga nai