Weed legalization thread

StCapps

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:You're dead wrong on this topic.
Still awaiting a counter argument. You're wrong, simply doesn't cut it.
You never listen, anyway, so it doesn't matter. You just claim to be the Trump Whisperer and knower of all things.
No I put forward better arguments than you and you're in denial, so you come up with a stupid reason to dismiss my points. I don't listen to stupid arguments, you want me to listen, then step your game up.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:00 pm

no you
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

When will you niggaz learn?
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:02 pm

In a world where making statements devoid of any understanding qualifies as an argument, StCapps wins every argument.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:04 pm

DBTrek wrote:In a world where making statements devoid of any understanding qualifies as an argument, StCapps wins every argument.
:lol:
Make a statement that shows that you understand what is going on, or you are conceding with a "you're wrong" argument. Enlighten me, dude who see's all the angles, or you lose to someone who you think has terrible argument, all because you didn't even try. "You're wrong" has never any argument, in the history of time.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Ducks are actually mammals.

What . . . no one is going to argue with me about that?

I fuckin' win again!

#CappsVictory

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:Ducks are actually mammals.

What . . . no one is going to argue with me about that?

I fuckin' win again!

#CappsVictory
So you agree with me and are pretending not to, because I was too Captain Obvious for you? You're a weird one.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote: I'm winning this exchange.
Not from my POV. Contrary to your belief, you are not the leading expert on every single topic.
Looks like Capps is the only one who can read.
In a written statement Thursday, Sessions called the shift a "return to the rule of law" but he did not go as far as some advocates had feared he might, stopping short of explicitly directing more prosecutions, resources or other efforts to take down the industry as a whole.
"In deciding which marijuana activities to prosecute under these laws with the department's finite resources, prosecutors should follow the well-established principles that govern all federal prosecutions," Sessions said in a memo to all federal prosecutors. "These principles require federal prosecutors deciding which cases to prosecute to weigh all relevant considerations of the crime, the deterrent effect of criminal prosecution, and the cumulative impact of particular crimes on the community."
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:11 pm

No, I’m simply content to let a guy who obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about chalk my non-engagement up to a victory.

People who actually have some rudimentary grasp on the subject got arguments from me, as the thread will testify.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Looks like Capps is the only one who can read.
In a written statement Thursday, Sessions called the shift a "return to the rule of law" but he did not go as far as some advocates had feared he might, stopping short of explicitly directing more prosecutions, resources or other efforts to take down the industry as a whole.
"In deciding which marijuana activities to prosecute under these laws with the department's finite resources, prosecutors should follow the well-established principles that govern all federal prosecutions," Sessions said in a memo to all federal prosecutors. "These principles require federal prosecutors deciding which cases to prosecute to weigh all relevant considerations of the crime, the deterrent effect of criminal prosecution, and the cumulative impact of particular crimes on the community."
*yip*